My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

animalmomkls

Hi TaffyKitty12, Wow, Thanks! Digital Dust LOL Are you sure you want to send your only one? Is there anything you are looking for? I’m animalmomkls here and in WW. Thanks so much, animalmomkls : )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Yes, I’m sure! :) To be honest, it’ll only waste away in my dock, anyway, and will probably eventually get eaten by accident! My hungry pets have certainly taken their fair share of rare food from me via the wrong click of a mouse, that’s for sure. And thanks for asking, but it’s alright– nothing is needed in return :) I just wanted to help! ^-^ I’ll send that cocoa to you very shortly =] Have a wonderful weekend!

animalmomkls

Good Morning Webkinz Friends, Does anyone have an extra Green Mint Cocoa? It was one of the prizes for the 2013 Candy Cane Collection. I know it was a long time ago, but it was the first prize in the Candy Cane Collection that year. So, I’m really hoping somebody has an extra. Thanks so much, animalmomkls : )

TaffyKitty12

Hi, animalmomkls! I have a green mint cocoa that I’d be more than happy to send to you ;) It’s the only one I have, but I’d rather give it to someone who collects food as opposed to just having it sit in my dock, gathering digital dust, haha! My username is WarriorCat1010 :) Is your WW user the same as your one on here?

Beckinz8

Hi everyone! I don’t know my way around the Trading Forums, and I’m kind of nervous, but many good friends have told me that this is the place to come to when you are looking for something specific. So, here goes. I am designing a ‘Worship Room’, and I think it is coming along pretty well, so far. It is where I am displaying all of my Hanukkah Menorahs. (I can’t wait for Sunday, 12/22!) I am currently looking for the Elegant, Golden, Silver, and/or Silver Shining to help round out my collection. Please let me know if you have any extras of these items, and what you would like for me to send to you in return. My username in WW is kalcan8. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

blurayne

Hello @Beckinz8 I have the Silver Menorah that I can send to you. I sent a FR from blurayne. Nothing needed in return. Happy to have a new Webkinz friend.

Beckinz8

Hi @blurayne! Thank you soooooo much! I saw the package, and my first response was “Ack! What wonderful thing have you done?!?” as I am filled with awe and disbelief! I can’t wait to add this beautiful menorah to my Worship Room! Thank you for helping to bless my day!

dogfish

@Beckinz8, what took you so long? Glad to see you here. I’ll check my xmas acct, I have no clue if i have what you need, but if I do I’ll send. I should have all those. Nothing needed sent back, thanks for not sending me anything. LOL DF

Beckinz8

Hi dogfish! I’m a really cautious person and I take a while to warm up to things, but I’m trying and I’m slowly getting there. An account that I don’t recognize sent me the other three menorahs that I mentioned. So if it is one of your side accounts (I have a feeling that you have a few!), then thank you soooooo much. And if it wasn’t you, thank you soooooo much anyway. You are actually the main reason that I summoned up the courage to come over here in the first place! Whoever sent me the three lovely menorahs THANK YOU! You are awesome! Now, pray I get the courage to submit a room design to Michael Webkinz some day soon. I am afraid that I will work really hard and then people won’t like it, they’ll say something hurtful and I’ll be crushed. And btw, what DO I get for the WW friend who has everything? Hmmmmm….

dogfish

Good morning Beckinz8, Yes, that was my all xmas acct. I have the other holidays too, in case you need anything else. You sound like my very best and oldest friend. It took me years of pleading to get her on WW FB. She is both cautious and very private. I met her here almost ten years ago. Like you she is a lovely person. I seldom need anything but really appreciate notes sent my way. It’s the thought that counts. Happy Holidays, DF

Beckinz8

Thank you again, dogfish! You totally rock! Your friend sounds just like me, but without the FB. My family and friends bug me to join, but between being a private person, and not having any more time in my schedule right now, I have continued to dodge the issue. I will probably get there eventually, just in time for FB to become passe. LOL! Sent some truffles your way. Enjoy!

Hi, everybody! Does anyone have any of these six pieces? They’re the last ones I need to complete my collection of the mystery bag clothes and crackers I missed when I was away from the game a few years. Prince of the North Jacket, Pants, Boots, and Hat (just prince; I have the princess); Precious Pest Slippers (the orange spider shoes); and Pretty Prairie Boots. I have new cracker pieces I’d be happy to gift in return, and lots of older mystery and cracker as well. Let me know what you’re looking for! I’d love to complete this collection and help someone find what they’re looking for at the same time.

Roxy616

Hi, @RandaPanda523, Sending you the Pretty Prairie Boots…Really wish I had the other items you’re looking for, but hope this helps. If you would happen to have either a Blue Zircon or Garnet Hair Bow from the new cracker prizes, I’d love to have one, doesn’t matter which. Otherwise, nothing needed in return. Have a great weekend! ~ Roxy :)

Roxy616

@RandaPanda523, Just wanted you to know that I just bought several more crackers and was able to get both bows this time, so I won’t be needing either of those, after all. There are a few other items that I never did manage to get, though, so I wondered if you might happen to have an extra Polar Bear Hat, Noel Fairy Dress, or GingerKinz Glasses. Any of those would be awesome, but the glasses would be first choice…Something tells me they’re one of those items that is rarely awarded and hard to come by :(

@Roxy616, thank you so much for the Pretty Prairie Boots! I do have an extra pair of glasses! I’m going to send them over to you now. I don’t have extras left of the polar bear or noel fairy, but I’ll include a couple of other cracker extras I had that might help with finding them. Thanks again so much! I was thrilled to see those boots!

Roxy616

Thanks so much for the GingerKinz Glasses and extra gifts, @RandaPanda523…I truly appreciate it! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Roxy :)

blurayne

Hey @RandaPanda523, I sent you the Prince of the North Jacket. Do you have the Gingerbread Dress? If not no problem, just happy to help a friend. Blurayne

Hi, @blurayne! Yes, I do have the Gingerbread Dress and will send it right over, with some extra goodies. Thank you so much for the Prince of the North Jacket! I’ve been looking all over for it. That made my day!

blurayne

Thank you @RandaPanda523, I have been looking for that dress forever now. Thank you also for the extra gifts that was so generous of you. Your friend blurayne

LolliPup

I can’t name anything specific at the moment, but I would love any room decoration items, mainly furniture (tables, chairs, beds) and placeable decorations (fake food, dishes, props for room designs, you get the idea). If anyone has some that they are willing to send, I would be very grateful. If you would like anything in return let me know, I can send clothes, PSFs, etc. Feel free to request a PSF package even if you don’t have anything to send, I can do a surprise package or I can list what I have for you to pick from =)

LolliPup

Oh, and my UN is fionaflamingo. Thanks again!

LolliPup

Oh also if anyone has any Veggie Garden Fences (I believe that’s what they’re called) I need a few of those for a room design, so if someone could help me with that, that would be awesome!! Thanks!

aidcon18

LolliPup send a friend request to aidcon81 i can help you

AvrilaC

Hi LolliPup, I have a Veggie Garden Fence, if you still need it. I’m interested in quilted tiles from the recent floaty-clicky event here and in WW, if you have any.

LolliPup

Hi, @AvrilaC! Thank you!! That would be great! I do have quilted tiles! Any specific ones you need? =) My UN is fionaflamingo =)

LolliPup

Hey, @AvrilaC! are you kalcan8 on Webkinz? I got a FR from that account and wanted to see if I should accept it or not =)

blurayne

Hello @LolliPup, Please send a FR to blurayne. I can send you some decorating items. :) blurayne

Traveller

Hi @Lollipup Can you send a friend request to me? My user name also is Traveller. Cheers!

LolliPup

Will do! Thanks everyone! I’m sending the requests from an account by the name of fionaflamingo.

Traveller

Hi @LolliPup I have sent some items this morning and will send more this week. Nothing needed in return. Enjoy!

LolliPup

Thanks everyone!! If there’s any way I can return the favor, just let me know =)

Comments are closed.