My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lilstinky

Hi, friends! I have a few more (dispenser) food items (1 each) I’m hoping to add to my collection. If you can send me any of them, I would appreciate it. Please let me know if you’d like food or KinzCash coins in return. My UN is momssanitytime – Thank you! Sweetheart gumball, emerald jawbreaker, black & white jawbreaker pop, pink jawbreaker pop, banana marshmallow egg, melon marshmallow egg, strawberry marshmallow egg, blue raspberry slushie, bubble gum slushie, chocolate and mint slushie, s’mores slushie, jumbo slushie (not sure where this one is from). Happy New Year!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, Sending you an Emerald Jawbreaker and a Sweetheart Gumball…Hope you have a very Happy New Year!!! Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

Thank you so much! Happy New Year to you! ~ momssanitytime

Traveller

Hi @lilstinky I have sent you some foods that you didn’t request (LOL) but you may not have. They’re *healthy* ones for your pets because, if they’re like me, they have been overindulging during the holiday! Wishing you a Happy 2020! See you next year! Traveller

lilstinky

@Traveller – thank you so much for the healthier foods! My pets don’t always a balanced diet. LOL! Happy New Year! ~ momssanitytime

animalmomkls

Hi lilstinky, I sent you the 2 jawbreaker pops. I’m afraid I can’t send you the slushees because they aren’t postable. I was really bummed when I figured that out. You can only send the Birthday Slushy, which I thought was kind of strange. Thank you so much for the Sports Soaker Tub. You made my day. Please let me know if you are looking for anything. I would really love to send you something you need. Also, thanks for all the Candy Canes. Wishing you a very Happy New Year! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

lilstinky

Animalmomkls – thank you for sending the jawbreaker pops. No problem about the slashes – I appreciate your trying to help me out. That is strange that you can send only one of them. I wish all the foods were postable. The sunflower seeds from the growing garden seeds are not portable either. I guess I know which dispenser I should buy next! Can’t think of anything I’m looking for, but am so glad you are enjoying the soaker tub – you deserve it! Thanks for being a great friend! ~ momssanitytime

jammershark

Hey guys! Here is my want list. If you have any of these items that you are willing to give away please send them to @jammershark on WW. Thank You! 1. Gem Bows (Any Color) 2. Christmas Wishes Bunk Bed 3. Any Webkinz Day Trophies 4. Vending Machines 5. Arcade Games 6. Klaw Games

Hi! I have a Wacky Snack Fridge Machine if you want. FR me Petlover365Bark

eule649705

Appearently when you contact Ganz about trouble posting on Webkinznewz, ALL of your attempts are put up. I’m glad my message is there, thank you Ganz for straightening out the glitch, and I know for next time to be a little less prolific!

eule649705

Merry Christmas Kinz! A while ago I posted that I was looking for seeds, like Cucumber, Cantaloupe, Mango, Peach, Candy Cosmos, Macadamia Nut, Sour Polarberry and Sour Goo-Goo Berry. Someone generously offered me Cucumber seeds, but then RL hit me and I was constantly on the road either visiting family or traveling to a hospital for one reason or another. If that offer is still avalable, or anykinz has a spare of one of these they’re willing to give, that would be amazing. My user is shnookiewooks. Thanks!

eule649705

Merry Christmas Kinz! A while ago I posted that I was looking for seeds, like Cucumber, Cantaloupe, Peach, Mango, Candy Cosmos, Macadamia Nut, Sour Polarberry and Sour Goo-Goo Berry. Someone generously offered me Cucumber seeds but then RL hit me and I was either constantly on the road visiting family or traveling to a hospital for one reason or another. If that offer is still avalable, or anykinz has a spare of these they’re willing to give, that would be amazing. My user is shnookieswooks. Thanks!

Comments are closed.