My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Traveller

Does anyone have a wallpaper that I think is called Eerie Woods or Eerie Forest? It’s orangy-red with black trees. Am willing to trade items or KC. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mirforbjs

@Traveller Hi! I just read your post on the other thread and I’m so glad you liked the hockey jersey! I have some more hockey stuff that I’ll send tomorrow. Also, it wouldn’t let me send the eerie wallpaper. :( Hopefully they will sell it again sooner than next Halloween. I know there is a Christmas in July sale, but I’m not sure if there is something similar for Halloween items.

Traveller

@mirforbjs I’m so bummed about that wallpaper. Oh well…Thanks again for the great hockey stuff!

Traveller

@mirforbjs Just in case, you didn’t see my other post. The Eerie Woods theme is back at the estore. I managed to snag what I needed. :-)

mirforbjs

That’s so awesome!! :D

Traveller

@mirforbjs Using the eerie wallpaper, I built a room called Saving the Koala. I don’t know if Michael Webkinz will feature it, but I tried my best with my limited skills. I’m being a pest and urging Ganz to introduce an Endangered Koala as a fundraiser for animal relief in Australia. :’-(

Traveller

Hi Everyone Would anyone have a tradeable fiery Halloween wallpaper? I can’t remember its exact name but it was bright orange-red with spooky trees (I think). Let me know if you do and what you would like in exchange. I don’t have historical stuff (except for what has been gifted to me) but I have gotten more active with recent themes and the gift boxes. Thanks, Traveller.

orangeiscool

Does anyone have an extra Bed from the Quilted Christmas theme? I bought 12 boxes in the last 2 days with no luck. I have several Quilted Rocking Birds or lots of other items to trade. Let me know what you would like in return. thank you UN: geenmama

Traveller

@orangeiscool If you send a FR to me, I can send a quilted bed to you. Nothing needed in return. My UN is Traveller.

orangeiscool

Traveller – Friend request is on he way. Are you sure there is nothing I can send you? UN: geenmama

Traveller

@orangeiscool No worries. Somehow I got a lot of the beds! LOL And I got spoiled beyond belief before, during and after Christmas by a not-so secret Santa so I’m pretty good right now. Just working on building rooms, but thank you for the kind offer. I read that you were hospitalized so I hope that you are recovering well. Wishing you a healthy, happy 2020. Your new friend Traveller.

orangeiscool

Thank you for the bed. It was very elusive in my search and I had just about given up trying to et it. I ended up with 5 or 6 Bird Rockers. Thank you for the kind words. My best to you in 2020. I look forward to being able to help you sometime in the future. Your friend: geenmama

rlla14

Late to this thread, but if there are any Quilted Rocking Birds left, I’d love to get one–what else are you looking for?

LolliPup

Hi! I’m looking for some Vegetable Garden Fences and any placeable food items. If anyone is willing to spare some, my UN is fionaflamingo and I will be glad to send something in return. Thank you!

LolliPup

Oh, and if anyone has an extra Gingerbread Cookie Jar, I would appreciate one of those too. I missed that day of the Countdown to Christmas =\

Sent you some Vegetable Garden Fences. Enjoy!

LolliPup

Hey, thanks, Unicorn! (Is it ok if I call you that?) I needed those for a backyard and had no idea where I got the one I had =) You’re a lifesaver!

Hi LolliPup! Haha! Glad I could help. Yes, Unicorn is fine or if you want, some call me by Unicornluv. I will send you some placeable food items tomorrow.

lilstinky

@LolliPup – Hi. I sent you a FR a day or two ago – could you either accept or reject it, please? I can only send one or two at a time. I have a few placeable foods that I can send. Nothing needed in return. ~ momssanitytime Thank you!

Roxy616

Hi, @jammershark, Sent you the Opal, Peridot, and Sapphire Hair Bows…Wish I had some of the others for you, but those were all the extras I had left. Nothing is needed in return…Happy to help! Can also send you the Christmas Wishes Bunk Bed and a Webkinz Day Year 10 Trophy. ~ Roxy616

jammershark

@Roxy616 Thank you so much! That’s all I needed! (I REALLY wanted the sapphire one because it is my birthstone lol) I hope you have a Happy New Year!

Comments are closed.