My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

animalmomkls

Hi Webkinz Friends, Sally did one of her yummy Special Report again. Yay! Hoping someone can send me some of these Egg foods. The PSF from the Fennec Fox, Opal Owl, Signature Bull Terrier, Lil Yellow Spring Corgi, Lil Pink Spring Corgi and the Lil Purple Spring Corgi. Also if someone has the Tea Party Table, I would love the Egg Salad Tea Sandwich and the other two sandwich it dispenses. The Chocolate Egg Pop is from the 2014 Easter Basket and the Rainbow Jelly Eggs are from the 2013 Chocolate Eggs, so these might be more challenging. I’ve actually kept one of each of the beautiful Chocolate Eggs since I came back in 2017. So, I’m okay with missing some of those. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilstinky

@animalmomkls- I can send the egg salad tea sandwich, smoked salmon sandwich, and cucumber tea sandwich from the dispenser. I wish I could help with some of the others! Your friend, momssanitytime

animalmomkls

Hi @lilstinky, Thanks so much for the sandwiches. I really appreciate all the food you send me for my collections. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

dogfish

@animalmomkls, Hi, I sent everything I had. I don’t think I have the sig pet, but need to double check. Pretty sure my bull terrier is the reg one. My fox is on the “to be adopted list” sorry. Well you only need those two now. Always happy to help with food. DF

animalmomkls

Thanks @dogfish for all your help. Hope College is going well. I joined Twitter a while back just in order to know when rare items were at the Curio Shop. And, from what I can see from all the Ganz retweets there seems to be a revival going on with college kids and Webkinz. Hoping that’s true. Those tweets always make me smile. Thanks again, your friend animalmomkls : )

Hey Everyone, I’m looking for the following items. I know its a long list, it’s slowly been growing over the years. I’ve been trying to get them in the trading room but so far I haven’t had much luck so I thought I’d try here. If you have any let me know, I’m more then happy to discuss a trade, otherwise my UN is charleighfred. Thank you all in advance!! The Unless Platform// Orange tree seeds// Candy Apple tree seeds// Candy Apples// Sushi seeds// ghastly grave// Deep Dish plane// Southern Belle outfit// Wonderland wallpaper// Persian pillow seats// sunken ship table// Creepy Crypt Wallpaper// Afternoon tea dress// Berry Delight wallpaper and flooring// Mango seeds// Bright Bazaar Basket Divider// Any Dark Queen theme pieces// Aztec Pool// Gingerbread buggy// Wanderer Chair// Any Cheerful burrow// Ghost Pirate Plush// Plaid Santakinz Cap// Corn Husk Doll// Hotel Pool// Rockin’ Reindeer Sweater// Girl’s Figure Skating Outfit// Blockbuster Nachos// Green Goblin Plushy// Princess Cloak// Fabled Top Hat// Icy Grecian Gown// Banana Split Seeds// Pink Cotton Candy Tree// Sly Shirt and Tie// Moon Lamp// Fluffington’s Abstract Wallpaper// Booger Plushy// Holiday Sno-Cone// Cinnamon Plushy// Cute Penguin Slippers// Festive Fleece Trench

blurayne

Hello @boggermonster, Send a friend request to BluRayne I have some of these items that I can send to you. :) blurayne

Request sent! Thank you so much!!

zootzoot

boggermonster, larryette will be sending you a friend request. I think i have some seeds and definitely have some Dark Queen duplicates (had to buy so many boxes before I finally got the bed).

Thank you so much!! You and Larryette!!

Thank you again!!!! You are amazing!!!

lilstinky

If you can send me a FR (username: momssanitytime), I can send the Rockin’ reindeer sweater, plaid Santakinz cap and Princess cloak. Don’t need anything in return.

I just sent you the lop bunny psf! We’re already friends lol :)

Thank you so much!!

emby9

Hi! I have the Booger plushy if you still need it. Can’t remember if it’s on my emby9 or emby99 account, so I would friend both. If you have any spare haunted/creepy/spooky/halloween/dark queen items, I am trying to build up my collection of those. If not, no need to send anything in return!

LolliPup

Does anyone have any rare/valuable items they could spare? I’m trying to get some leverage in the trading room, but nobody ever seems satisfied with what I offer =P I’m especially looking for the Master Grill and the Sandstone Spa for myself. Thanks! ~fionaflamingo

LolliPup

Looking for any Classic Game Room items. Happy to send a gift in return. My UN is fionaflamingo. Thanks so much!!

Sending you the wallpaper, flooring, and counters. Enjoy!

Oops! Nothing needed in return my friend! Unicorn

lilstinky

Hi, friends! Hoping to find a few more PSFs for my food collection (one of each). They are: Flounder quarter pounder (Sig. harp seal) / Flower flapjacks (earth fawn) / Flower layer cake (floral pony) / Flower tart (rose lion) / Flowery flutterpie (renaissance palace butterfly) / Foie gras (Sig. Normande cow) / Folklore smores (jackalope)/ Forest fruit salad (sifaka lemur) / Fried apple rings (denim & lace pony) / Friendly dragonfruit soarbet (friendly dragon) / Friendship fortune cookies (lovely panda) / Frosted candy flowers (neon winged zebra) / Frozen chocolate fondue (Alpine St. Bernard) / Fruit and nut meringues (strawberry chiffon squirrel) Thanks in advance for your help! (UN momssanitytime)

blurayne

Hey @lilstinky, I sent you the Foie Grass. Enjoy! blurayne

lilstinky

Thank you! Your friend, momssanitytime

Roxy616

@lilstinky, Sending you the Friendly Dragonfruit Soarbet…Hope you’re able to get the rest of the items you need. ~ Roxy

lilstinky

Thank you so much! I wonder what it would taste like in RL? Probably delicious.

mirforbjs

Hi @lilstinky I have all of these except the signatures and the friendly dragon. I sent you a FR from 2 of my accounts -mirforbjs and mirforbas. I’ll start sending them tonight.

lilstinky

Thank you so much for helping me! I am an avid food collector, and always enjoy adding new items (also happy to add a new friend). Let me know if you’d like any PSFs or KinzCash coins in return. ~ momssanitytime

mirforbjs

@lilstinky I’ll start sending them now, and nothing needed in return. I’m happy to add a new friend, too!

Sparky1109

Hi @lilstinky, I’ll send you the friendship fortune cookies!

lilstinky

Thanks SO much – they are adorable! ~ momssanitytime

zootzoot

lilstinky, send a friend request to larryette and I will sent you the flounder quarter pounder.

Comments are closed.