My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 5 days, 3 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi everyone, I haven’t been on Webkinz Newz for a while so I might be posting different lists of items I need for a while. However, I am looking for these Webkinz Plushies: Giant Zingoz Plushy, Ms. Birdy Holiday Plush (Not to be confused with the Ms. Birdy Holiday Plushy), PJ Collie Campaign Plush, PJ Collie Holiday Plush, Quizzy Holiday Plush, and Sophie Stockwell Plushy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kelly989

Hi @Goodluckwolfie I have an extra PJ Collie Campaign Plush I can send your way! Is your user the same on WW?

Sparky1109

Hello everyone! This is a bit late to ask, but did anyone else seem to notice items missing sometime after the big Webkinz X update? Obviously it’s been quite some time since then, but I’ve slowly noticed that I can no longer find items I’m certain I never would have traded or sent away (and in some cases, I’m sure I remember which room they were in/which pet was wearing them even!). A few of them I’m positive that I had at one time either because of screenshots or because I have all of the other items from a given giftbox. In any case, looking to replace the following items if anyone has an extra or one available to trade–a lot of them are old so just let me know what you’re looking for in exchange! :-)
      hockey side table
      swamp runner fan boat
      football cooler side table
      blue moon
      purple christmas tree
      santakinz’ desk
      santakinz’ helper workbench
      winter wonders window
      electric blue mauna loa lamp
      prismatic chair
      propeller plane
      balloon blower
      dex’s lugbot lookout
      stately bookshelf
      w-tales sofa
      howling ridge
      frozen dining chairs

pilgrim hat, top, and pants
      holiday bomber jacket
      merry christmas toque
      holiday robe
      mazin’ hamster stunt

dogfish

Hi Sparky, Everyone was missing items after X , some promo, some estore even. I can tell you with 100% certainty that none of the items you listed were among the commonly missing items. You may want to check again, all those items remained on my accounts. If you FR happyfeets56 I will be happy to send the sofa and a couple of your wants. Nothing needed in return. DF

Sparky1109

Hi! Interesting to find out–do you know if there’s a list anywhere of more common disappearances? Either way, it would really be helpful in situations like this if our kinzpost had a section to display sent letters/packages, both for monitoring our items and making sure things we wanted to send have gone out. Thanks <3 Sparky

dogfish

@sparky1109, there used to be updates on all the glitched items here, but it’s been so long, I’m not sure if it’s still available. WI may have a fixed list too. I sent the sofa, dex lookout and xmas window. Almost everything you need is so old, that it’s rare now. I have tons of accts now but only had a few 9 or 10 years ago. So even I, the worlds worst hoarder, doesn’t have extra of some of those items you need. I have an entire room of that stately stuff but can’t find the room/acct. I’ll try to find it this weekend. DF

duckess1

Sparky1109, I have a list that a ran 5/9/2018. It is 44 pages long. After the change there would be a message from the mayor (at that time). You may be able to go to the News Blog an search for mayor reports. Or try searching for Fixed Items. I hope this helps. Maybe Customer Service can get you the list. Good Luck1

Roxy616

Hi, @Sparky1109, Sent you the Swamp Runner Fan Boat, Football Cooler Side Table, and Holiday Robe, and will send the Propeller Plane later tonight. ~ Roxy

Sparky1109

Thank you so much Roxy! You’re too kind :’-) I don’t have a whole lot in the way of new items/promo things, but do let me know if you’re looking for anything else! At minimum I can keep an eye out in the trading room <3

Sparky1109

A few clothing items got cut off from the end–Also looking to recoup the spring fling dress, snowflake sweater, snowy blue toque, and fuzzy winter slippers!

Sandymuffins

I have a couple of your wants, if you haven’t gotten them yet: swamp runner fan boat and the pilgrim hat. I’d be delighted to send them to you! You were so quick to help me with my dining chairs. I hope I didn’t offend you sending them back to you, but Artie had them in the Curio Shop, and I thought you could send them on to someone else who needed them :)

Sparky1109

I actually managed to get those two from friends on the forum and the trading room last night–please hold on to them for yourself or someone else :-) Glad to hear you found more of the chairs though! Let me know if there are other bloomin’ items you’re looking for, I still have quite a few extras!

mirforbjs

Hi @Sparky1109, I only have a few items on your list, I traded most of these items away many years ago. ;) I’ll send 2 frozen dining chairs and the blue moon today. And tomorrow I’ll send 2 more frozen dining chairs and the purple Christmas tree. I think I have a spring fling dress as well, but have to find it this weekend. Also, what is the “mazin hamster stunt”?

Sparky1109

Thank you so much! (and to everyone else here who’s helped me out!) That part was referring to the stunt helmet, but fortunately between here and trading I’ve already managed to recover a lot! Still looking for santakinz’ desk
          santakinz’ helper workbench
          electric blue mauna loa lamp
          prismatic chair
          balloon blower
          stately bookshelf
          holiday bomber jacket
          merry christmas toque
          spring fling dress
          fuzzy winter slippers

mirforbas

@Sparky1109 oh ok, thanks for letting me know! I sent the 4 frozen dining chairs, blue moon, and purple Christmas tree. But I was wrong about having the spring fling dress, it was the spring chick dress (yellow). Let me know if you would like the yellow one and I can send it tomorrow with the Stately Bookshelf. :) Also, do you want a frozen dining table? I have an extra.

Sparky1109

Thank you so much! I’d love the dining table if you have an extra, and I already have a spring chick dress so no need to send that one :-) Please let me know if there’s anything you’re looking for! You’ve all been SO generous <3

lilstinky

Hi, friends! Here are some more PSFs I’m hoping to add to my collection (just one of each). Thank you to everyone who has been asking about foods I’m looking for – you all are so kind! Giant jawbreaker (T-rex) / Gingerbread biscuits (holiday husky) / Glam Hors D’oeuvres (glamorous gorilla) / Glittery grape gelato (ribbon unicorn) / Gold wrapped truffles (turtle dove) / Golden gyro (golden pegasus) / Golden ossilily (Sig. collie) / Golden rib steak (Sig. yellow labrador) / Grandiose griddle cakes (black and white friesian) / Grapefruit symphony (spring songbird) / Grass glazed doughnut (pink hippo) / Grazing gazpacho (South African springbok) / Green magic mint smoothie (green peppermint unicorn) / Grilled sugar beet salad (Sig. deer) / Gummy guppies (axolotl) If you would like PSFs or KinzCash coins in return, please let me know. Thank you in advance! UN: momssanitytime

blurayne

Hello @lilstinky, the only one I have is the Grilled Sugar Beet Salad; it is on the way to you now. Happy to help with your collection! Your friend blurayne

lilstinky

Thank you so much! Sent some KinzCash coins to help with the costs. I appreciate your friendship!

Sparky1109

Hmm, I don’t have any of these :-( I do have a goofy grapefruit gelato–not sure if the ribbon unicorn PSF just has a similar name or if that was supposed to be two separate entries!

lilstinky

@Sparky1109 – I have the goofy grapefruit gelato, but I appreciate your checking on these for me. I post several PSFs from time to time that I’m looking for, and am thankful for friends like you who are willing to help. ~ momssanitytime

Sparky1109

I actually just found a golden ossily bone as well–I’ll send that one tonight!

lilstinky

Thank you so much! Wasn’t sure I would get that one.

Beckinz8

Hi @lilstinky! I just sent a FR your way. I will be happy to share the PSF from my black and white friesian, Ebony. I am kind of a WW horse collector. Do you need any more PSFs from any other horses? Sadly, I do not have the golden pegasus, or the ribbon unicorn listed above. I hope this will help your collection!

lilstinky

@Beckinz8 – thank you so much for helping me! I looked through all the other horse PSFs, and I still need the starry snacks (starry stallion), twinkly wing waffles (sparkling pegasus), and celery slabs (pebble horse). If you have any of them and can send one to me, I’d appreciate it; if you don’t have them, no worries! Is there anything you’re looking for, that I may be able to help you? Glad to add a new friend. ~ momssanitytime

Beckinz8

Hi @lilstinky! Sadly, I do not have those horses, but the starry stallion is on my wishlist, so if I ever get it, I will happily send the PSF to you. Nothing needed in return. I like helping people, and sharing PSFs is an easy and inexpensive way to do that. I am sorry that I didn’t see this and reply until now. My family and I were busy helping at the Code Blue homeless shelter this weekend, so no time for WW. I hope that your PSF collection continues to go well! I will keep watching for your lists. :-)

lilstinky

Hi, @Beckinz8 – no worries about the PSFs. A dear friend on the forum sent me the starry snacks and celery slabs. That is a sweet act of kindness to help at the homeless shelter – I’m sure your time and effort are greatly appreciated! Thanks for being a great friend! ~ momssanitytime

dogfish

@lilstinky, hey happy to send everything except the sig collie and lab. I will adopt the hippo this weekend and send that soon, I also sent a FR from my xmas acct. I will send all three smoothies in case you need them. Have a great day, DF

dogfish

@lilstinky, I do have the collie, what I don’t have is a name for it. LOL I’ve had it since last summer, so may get to work on that this week. haha Any suggestions for a name? I can not go with Lassie. DF

Beckinz8

Hi dogfish! I have a list of “waiting for the right name” pets too! For your collie, how about Dillon for a boy, or Fayth for a girl – both mean faithful (a defining trait for many dogs!) Colin (young dog), Casey (brave), Connor (strong-willed), Chase (hunter), Caleb (dog), or Buddy. Skye, Cassidy (clever), or Kelly (warrior/defender). I hope that you find something that works for your collie. I have a floral pony (female) and a Siberian husky (male) that I need to sort out. Any ideas?

dogfish

Hi @Beckink8, so nice to see you here. Thanks for the names, but looks like I can go back to procrastinating. My adoption list is shameful. I wait for the mood to hit and adopt several at one time. Some I give away, because that works well for me. LOL Thanks for the carrots, LMK if you need anything, anytime. I named my Floral Pony Heather. I’ll be happy if I don’t need to come up with anymore “fairy” names. I may go back to names like “Horsey and “mooey” ROFL as I run out of ideas. Have a good one, DF

mirforbjs

@dogfish ROFL, too! XD I have a horse named Horsey!! And I’m to the point now that some pets are named what they are…my Moon Monkey is named…”Moon Monkey.” ROFL again!!!!

Traveller

@Beckinz8 Jumping in without an invitation, how about Fleur for your floral pony and Chimo for your Siberian husky?

lilstinky

@dogfish – I wish I could suggest a good name. Some of my pets names are pretty lame. LOL! When I was little, my family had a collie/shepherd mix whose name was Pooch. Maybe not the greatest suggestion, but the first one that came to mind. Thank you for all your help with getting so many of the PSFs – it is fun collecting food! Your friend, momssanitytime

animalmomkls

Thanks to @dogfish, @Roxy616, @98654321 and @lilstinky I am only missing the PSF for the Signature Bull Terrier. Y’all are the absolute best! Thanks so much for helping me with my food collection. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Traveller

Hi @animalmomkls Just sent the PSF for the bull terrier and some chocolate. :-) I meant to send the tea sandwiches to you earlier but I had a blonde moment and sent them to another friend. Ooops. Anyway, you look sorted on that one. Enjoy the steak! Your friend Traveller

Traveller

@animalmomkls Yikes! I don’t have the Signature Bull Terrier after all. So sorry!

Sparky1109

Hey animalmomkls! Looks like you were able to get most of these, but I was looking back through the forum and wasn’t sure if you still needed the chocolate mint candy cane and the candy cane cocoa—let me know if you do and I can send them your way!

kelly989

Does anyone have an Aurora Borealis wallpaper they don’t want? Let me know if there’s something you want in return & I may have it. My user is the same as on here – Kelly989

emby9

Hi Kelly! I don’t have the wallpaper, but I do have the flooring. Let me know if this helps. I am looking for Halloween/spooky/creepy themed items if you have any, especially animated ones. Hope that helps! I have two accounts on Webkinz, emby9 and emby99!

Comments are closed.