My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

mstahlbe

Hi everyone, I don’t need anything but an answer. I recently got the ancient wading pool (very excited) and put it in my room but when I try to get my pet to go “wading” he stops at the edge. Is there a glitch in this piece of furniture or is there something else special I need to be doing with it?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kayleecat99

I’m building a school and if anyone wants to help my want list is almost all academy items lol! I’m looking for: hall wallpaper, booger time table, academy tuba, cheerleader skirt and top, pricipals office window, and any subject posters! Also from kooky scientist, experiment stations 2,3,&4 and the clock. Let me know if you want to trade for them I will offer rare items! un@ kayleeb99

chanberry

Hey kayleeb99! I just sent you a friend request. I have a spare Kinzville Academy cheerleader skirt, Booger Times Table, and Language poster to send your way. My user is chanberry !!

mstahlbe

I think I might have some extra academy items. I’ll send you a FR right now and then I’ll look into what I have to send.

mstahlbe

Kayleeb99, just sent you a package and tried to send another one but found out you can only send one a day (LOL). As such, you can expect another package tomorrow and probably another one the day after. I know the science table isn’t from the Kooky Scientist but I hope it helps! If you have any items from the Aztec theme or Ancient Civilization theme or the Rare Medieval theme let me know – may be willing to do a trade!

ShmooPerson

Hi, are you looking for the Kinzville Academy Wallpaper? I have one if you are. I sent you a friend request! Also, you wouldn’t happen to have any PSIs, would you? I’m looking for a bunch of them.

rlla14

I know some folks were looking for it, so I’m posting this on the various trading loops as an FYI in hopes it gets through moderation in time: Friday 9/11/2020′s 2 p.m. rare (Deluxe tab) is the Colossal Movie Screen for 40,000 kc.

iyoung42

Hi, I’m looking for any seasonal/holiday items to decorate one of my rooms with. I’m planning on changing it year-round so any holiday/season themes would be awesome!

ShmooPerson

Hi, are you still looking for seasonal/holiday items? I have a town square tree.

Ian727

14wehttam: I have everything you want except the Stone Temple Walls and the Lunar Moon Bed. I don’t need anything in return, but if you happen to have an extra soft gray theme desk or armchair, I would love one of those! I don’t have the best luck getting the soft gray theme things. Is that your name in Webkinz, so I can friend you and send you the things I have?

Comments are closed.