My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 20 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frozenanna2

Hey guys! My UN is frozenanna2. I really want this stuff, Egg Cup, Any Slide, Bountiful Sofa, 2 Bountiful Window Seats, Bountiful Rug, Soft Grey Dinning Chairs, 2 Soft Grey Windows, any PSI, and I REALLY REALLY WANT A LOT OF WEBKINZ LAPTOPS!!! PLEASE!! :):):):):);) My UN is frozenanna2. Tysm!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My reply is at the top; I put It in the wrong spot, sorry.

emylue00

hi anna! do you have any pianos by any chance? i have a laptop

14wehttam

Hey its been a long time since I’ve been on here, but I’ve been looking for the winterfest bounce castle if anyone has it! Thanks! I’m 14WEHTTAM

PEBBLES1973

i need 2 soft grey dining chairs if anyone has any extra. ty. my username is NITA007 the 0′s in my username are zeroes

netge

Hi @PEBBLES1973, I have one soft grey dining chair for you and I have sent you a friend request from my netg2 account. I also have a soft grey armchair I don’t want, is it of any use to you? I can send that as well. It isn’t a theme I collected.

PEBBLES1973

Hey i added you. tysm. i would definitely use the armchair. thanks. is there anything i can send in return? lmk

netge

Hi, I sent the armchair with the dining chair in October. You very kindly sent me a dressing table which went beautifully with my room, thank you for that. If I find any more chairs, I’ll send them to you.

PEBBLES1973

I got it ty. awesome. thanks let me know if you need anything.

balletbear5M

Good morning everyone! I know this is a pretty big long shot, but I was wondering if anyone had a ghoulish candy bowl dispenser (the cat one) they can trade. I had thought about buying points just to get one but didn’t realize the promotion ended yesterday :( I have plenty I can trade, so please let me know what you are looking for. Hopefully we can work something out :) Hope everyone has a great week!

Traveller

@balletbear if you are still looking for the dispenser, I can send it to you. :-)

balletbear5M

Hi @Traveller! Thank you so much for offering, but you sent one to me a few weeks ago :) I posted the same message on both the “I Need This” forum and this one at the same time. Thank you again for the dispenser! It is adorable, and it kind of looks like my cat (part of the reason why I wanted it so much in the first place) :) It has been proudly displayed in my Halloween room. I am so grateful for your help, and I hope you have a great weekend! <3

ShmooPerson

I have these items for trade: Victorian Garden Fencing, Arte Fact Plush Toy, Town Square Tree, Fall Acorn Quilt Tile, Fall Checkered Quilt Tile, Fall Orange Quilt Tile, Fall Striped Quilt Tile, Fall Fair Corn, Fall Fair Funnel Cake, Fall Fest 2020 Poster, Fall Fest Watercolor Painting, Fall Fest Window, Pumpkin Centerpiece, Apple Farmer’s Dress, Apple Farmer’s Cap, Apple Farmer’s Shoes, Apple Farmer’s Satchel, Apple Farmer’s Sunhat, Fall Fair Apron, Fall Fair Hat, Gardener’s Boots, Leaf Glasses, Monster Candy Bag, Zombie Costume, Zombie Face Paint, Roadside Stand, Tetra Terrain Meadow, Tetra Terrain Rainforest, Tetra Terrain Tundra, Air Hockey Table, Blue Skies Bed, Cabana Widescreen TV, Fine Resort Bed, Modern Leafy Dining Chair, Moral Floral Sofa, Sweet Re-Leaf Chair, Tropical Dresser, Green Tea And Coffee Table, Porthole Barrel Hot Tub, Mixing Board Desk, Bright Uprights Lamp, Cave TV, Kid’s TV, Loader Lounger, Princess Bed, Rock And Roll Dresser, Rock Star Bed, Sea TV, Traffic Light Lamp, also, most items from the following themes: cat, dog, baseball, and some from other Curio Shop themes. Also, Kinzville Academy items. I also have additional things not listed here, so feel free to ask about specific items!

Comments are closed.