My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 5 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

iyoung42

Hi everyone, I just got back onto webkinz after a super busy month or so!! I’ve heard a lot about some popcorn dispensers? I’m not sure what they are but I have a movie room and I think something like that would look really cute in my pet’s room! If anyone has any to spare that’d be awesome. thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

alexutzy97

Hi friends! Hope everyone is doing well and being safe <3 I am looking for Christmas food for my collection. Anything that looks like Christmas, could be display food as well. I posted here before but I couldn't find it :(. I would really apreciate your help. I would send psf and dispenser food if you would prefere that. <3 Thank you so much for reading this. Everyone, have a lovely day. I am alexutzy97 <3

frozenanna2

HEY GUYS!!! IF ANYONE HAS THE ALYSSA PLUSH FROM THE CHAMPAIGN GIFT BOX. TTTTTYYYYSSSSSMMMMMM!!!! My UN is frozenanna2. Thx!!!!!!

Hi frozenanna2! If you go on webkinz newz a lot, you get moneyz, which can be used to get all sorts of things. I recently bought a never-ending candy bowl; which I thought was a dispenser but it turned out to be four squares big and work as a hide-and-seek object!(My horse Coco is in heaven and wants it in her room.[while I was writing this she snuck it into her room, I'll let her keep it]) You can buy a Trendy Newz Blogger Laptop, but it is blue a see-through and works as a decoration; I don’t know if that is a problem. If you want a silver laptop with interactions(shows a picture of Webkinz newz), I suggest the laptop computer; I love it(Almost as much as the small inflatable pumpkin-currently my favorite.) For the egg cups I searched them up and this popped up: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/announcements/printable-egg-holders-with-free-codes-2/. Are these what you are looking for? I would love slides as well, so no giveaway there. Bountiful is really cute, but I don’t spend money. Soft gray dining chairs I can’t find, and I don’t have a soft gray window. Wait, theirs a soft gray dining table? I need one IMMEDIATELY. How

frozenanna2

Hey @Animalgirl4eva_ I saw you’re post back in My Want List, and I’m sorry it took me so long to reply to it. Um… the only way you can get the Soft Grey Dining Table is if you ask for it on this page because there was a certain time you get it. You can’t get it now. I’m really sorry. If I get an extra I’ll send one to you! My UN is frozenanna2. Idk if were already friends. And, yes I know that there’s a Ganz Store. I get a lot of moneyz everyday. Anyway, thanks for the help! ;) Love always, frozen.

animalmomkls

Good Morning Webkinz Friends, Real life has been super weird and crazy, and I think I’ve actually missed some of the last Special Reports by Sally. But we love popcorn at my house, especially when we mix in M&M’s so I had to follow up on this one. I’m looking for the following PSF.
      Pretty Popcorn for the Merry Go Round Pony
      Popcorn Snowball Treats for the Jolly Jubilee Otter
      Peanut Popcorn Fudge for the Sweet Elephant
      Petrifying Popcorn for the Candy Corn Mouse
      Playtime Popcorn for the Puggle Puppy
      PB&J Popcorn for the Lil Peanut Pup
      BFF Buttery Popcorn for the Bedtime Puppy
      Also from dispensers, I’m looking for All four flavors from the Fun Favors Popcorn Stand the Smokey BBQ, Birthday Cake, Caramel and Superkidz Popcorn, the Bowl of Popcorn from the Pink Popcorn Machine, freshly popped popcorn from the Classic Style popcorn Cart. The Bag of Party Popcorn from a party pack, but I can’t tell which one. The Carnival Popcorn from the Spring Fling Mega Challenge in 2015 will probably be a challenge to find. And, I can’t find out anything about the Trailmix Popcorn. Phew. Hope this all makes sense. I truly appreciate everyone helping

animalmomkls

Looks like I was too long. LOL I truly appreciate everyone helping me with my food collections. Thanks so much, animalmomkls : )

Traveller

@animalmom we love popcorn at our house too! ;-)

animalmomkls

Hi @Traveller, I think since April we have tripled our popcorn intake at our house. And, the M&M’s went from an occasionally treat in the popcorn to all the time now. : )

Alphaowlbear

Hi animalmomkls – I just wanted to pop on and say Hi – it’s wonderful to hear from you! I’m sorry I don’t have any on your list but I will be in the lookout. :-) alphacat

animalmomkls

Hi @Alphaowlbear, Hope everything is going great for you and your loved ones. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me on the Popcorn Treats. I couldn’t believe how many I was missing. Hope you have a great weekend. animalmomkls : )

bonesbongo

hi, @animalmomkls I just sent you BOWL OF POPCORN, FRESHLY POPPED POPCORN and the PLAYTIME POPCORN Enjoy! I have an extra Birthday Cake, Caramel and Superkidz Popcorn from the Fun Flavors Popcorn Stand I can send you tomorrow if someone else doesn’t send it to you. I also have a Giant Tub of Popcorn was sure if you had one. Have a great day ~ shelkinz67

animalmomkls

Hi @bonesbongo, Thanks for the goodies. I’m fixing to get on and play a bit, so I’ll let you know about the Fun Flavors Popcorn. I actually do have one of the Giant Tub of Popcorn, but thanks so much for the sweet offer. Hope you have a wonderful day. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

animalmomkls

Good Morning @bonesbongo, Yay! @Traveller sent me the Fun Flavors Popcorn Stand goodies yesterday. Again, thanks so much for the offer. Hope you have an awesome weekend. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

@bones. Hey hey could you send me some of the freshly popped popcorn? I need a few and can send you back other dispenser foods. A group of my friends and I are trying to make the trail mix popcorn so it’s trial and error :) Any beanie account is good. I also have a wallpaper you want that was featured in a newz article, is shelkinz67 the best account to send it to?

bonesbongo

@webkinzplayer1212 Which wallpaper are you referring to? Yes shelkinz67 is my main account are you looking for anything in return. I am sending you the FRESHLY POPPED POPCORN to all of your accounts that I have. Nothing needed in return I’m happy to be able to help you try to figure out the trail mix popcorn. If you need more let me know be happy to send it. ~ shelkinz67

lilstinky

@animalmomkls – I have the popcorn stand, so I can send the four flavors from it. If you get duplicates, feel free to feed them to your pets – they will love it! ~ momssanitytime

animalmomkls

Hi @lilstinky, Thanks so much for the yummy popcorn. Hope you have an awesome day. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

blurayne

Hey @animalmomkls, Glad to see you on the forums! I just adopted the Merry go round pony and the Candy corn mouse. so the Pretty Popcorn and the Petrifying Popcorn are on the way to you now. I think I was looking for an excuse to adopt more pets. LOL Your friend blurayne

animalmomkls

Hi @blurayne, Thanks so much for the beautiful looking Popcorn. You made me laugh with the excuse to adopt more pets. Would you mind sending me another Petrifying Popcorn. I just love the look of it and want to put one in my Halloween Food Collection. Thanks so much for being such an awesome friend. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

blurayne

Sure I will send you some more of the Petrifying Popcorn when I get on today. I do really like the looks of this food too. I will take any excuse to add more pets to my accounts. Happy to help. Your friend blurayne

@blurayne hey hey may I get some of the pretty popcorn? It could be an ingredient in the trail mix popcorn. There’s a group I’m in and we are trying to solve it. Did you have the other pieces that match the purple tent? It was a collection event so there is a cooler, a grill, a tree that has blue lanterns and when rotated they are free, and camping style chairs. I have them if you want them :)

@animalmomkls. Hey hey I have the bag of party popcorn from party loot bag and the carnival popcorn that I will send over today. Nothing needed in return. :).

animalmomkls

Hi @webkinzplayer1212, Thanks so much for the beautiful Popcorn. I really appreciate your help with my food collection. Hope you have an awesome day. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Sparky1109

Hi @animalmomkls! I have the PB&J Popcorn and caramel corn if you still need either of those!

animalmomkls

Hi @Sparky1109, Ohh, I would love the PB@J Popcorn. Thanks so much! That would be just awesome. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

@Sparky1109. Hey hey could you send me over some of the PB&J popcorn? A few friends and I are trying to figure out the trail mix recipe :o. In the report someone posted it’s a recipe using dispenser foods. Any of the beanie accounts is good. I’m not making it onto web1212 every day.

Comments are closed.