My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Did anyone get an extra main street sign from Dr. Quack? I have 1 account I never got one in. If you have one my WW UN is chicket711. Thanks :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

What is that? Is that the Dr. Quack Street Tile?

Hi everyone! :D Now, I’m pretty clueless when it comes to the value of certain things, but I’ve been obsessed with those adorable big hair bows I’ve seen some webkinz wearing! I did some research and saw that they are pretty rare since they come from various years of “crackers”? I was wondering what their value are and if anyone has extras that they would like to trade! I have psi, gem lamps, and various other items for trade. Thank you so much! :) ~PJ5

boocrowell

Looking for Neo Goth collection items and Any halloween themed items.

@boocrowell Hi! :D I have some items you may be searching for. For trade I have: freaky forest cave, freaky forest waterfall, haunted castle bench (I think that’s what it’s called), haunted castle dining table, haunted castle chairs, haunted castle statue, haunted hotel wallpaper, haunted castle torch, haunted portrait… I have a couple of tombstones too that have little ghosts peaking behind. Lmk if you’re interested in any of these :)

HolyGround

Hello all, my username is boo22berry and I was wondering if anyone had extras of the february peek-a-news prizes. Namely the mosaic tile, votive, and sunny lounger. I have not gotten any of those so far. I can trade the heart sneakers or shield as I got mostly those or a different item. Thank you!

Alphaowlbear

Hi HolyGround – I have an extra mosaic tile and candle you can have – the chair has been elusive – I have gotten just one of those – I really hope the other pieces will be easier to get. alphacat

HolyGround

I’m sorry to hear you too are having a hard time getting the chair. Thank you very much for the candle and tile! If I ever come along a second chair, I will be sure to send it your way!

blurayne

Hello @HolyGround, I can send you a Sunny Lounger this morning. Nothing needed in return; happy to help.

HolyGround

I got the chair and the tiles as well, thank you very much Blurayne! Your friend, boo22berry

Hi everyone! I would really love either the soccer goal or the hockey net! I have many items to trade, like rare items, exclusive objects, etc. Please let me know if anyone has these because they’re seasonal and I cannot find them anywhere. Thanks!

Comments are closed.