My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 4 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

heart5200

In search of the Bed of the Pharaoh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ringneck1

I’m trying to get my hands on a Raziel slide (the one in the Wish Factory). I have a playground tower for trade, a playground slide, and a number of rare items for trade as well. I’m trying to make a dragon’s lair and uh…I kinda need a dragon. Am gambling on whether the slide can be turned around backwards to hide the slide part.

Does anyone have the soft cozy boots or the quirky paper pumpkins from the 2015 fall fest prizes? I missed that year in Webkinz and just discovered them in the antiques room with the baby monkey. I would love to have more of these is anyone has extras they don’t need. My WW UN is chicklet711. Thanks :)

jammershark

I’m looking for anything rainbow related for my pet’s room. FR me @jammershark :)

pegpony

Hello! I’m looking for a Tie Dye Frog Kaleidoscope. The trading rooms stress me out so I figured I’d try here. I have exclusive, rare, and older deluxe clothing items I can trade in return, and I can also check to see if I have anything else you’re looking for : )

Comments are closed.