Next Requests

Home Forums Trading Next Requests

This topic contains 120 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  sally 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Need something from Webkinz Next? List it here! Please note that no one is obligated to send you anything from your list. You may want to list one or two reasonable requests — not “all sendable items” on Webkinz Next. More and more items will be added all the time, so that’s both an impossible ask and not fair for Next players who work hard for their KinzCash.

Duckcall

I am in need of the 3 juice boxes to feed my pet. I am only on Webkinz Classic and would like to complete the challenge. My user name is Ha16py. Thanks for any help that you can give.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Amygirl113

Thank you to all who sent me the juice boxes. I’m good to go. Thanks again.

ouson5

Hello and thank you for reading! I’d really like the Fruity Juice Boxes that are required for the November “Webkinz Family Dinner” challenge on Webkinz Classic. I’d really appreciate at least 3 so that I can successfully complete the challenge. Thank you so much for your willingness to help! :)

glen09

my username is glen09 and I would be really grateful is anyone could send me some juice boxes from Next! Thanks so much!

lassok9

Hello friends! I require Fruity Juice Boxes for the recipe for the Family Holiday Window! I would appreciate as many as you can send! My username is eskiboy on Classic.

Comments are closed.