Next Requests

Home Forums Trading Next Requests

This topic contains 120 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  sally 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

sally
    Key Master

Need something from Webkinz Next? List it here! Please note that no one is obligated to send you anything from your list. You may want to list one or two reasonable requests — not “all sendable items” on Webkinz Next. More and more items will be added all the time, so that’s both an impossible ask and not fair for Next players who work hard for their KinzCash.

percaroma

hello, I am unable to purchase a Next compatible computer now or in the near future. If someone could send UN percaroam 3 juice boxes for the current challenge, I’d appreciate it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

pegpony

Hey @percaroma if you send a friend request to pegpony I’d be happy to send you some juice boxes

bonesbongo

@percaroma Hi, I sent a F/R from shelkinz67 I would be happy to send you Fruity Juice Box x3. shelkinz67

lilmarie2013

FYI: if you are coming here to request Next juice boxes, this forum does not moderate over the weekend. I’m happy to send them to you but MUST send the friend request. Send to webkinzplayer0606. That is one of my storage accounts so I don’t typically use it for gifting/trading. So even if you don’t post here as long as you send the fr I’ll send 3 juice boxes. Nothing is needed in return. Have a great weekend. :)

Hey everyone :) could anyone send me three juice boxes from Next for the challenge, I would really appreciate it. I hope you all have a great week. My user name is Mutchie50.

pegpony

Hi @FairyTaleQueen I’d be happy to send over some juice boxes : )

lisag560

@lilmarie2013, if you could send me a juice box I would love to make the window. Please lmk if you are looking for anything! my un is same as here, Thank you so much!

lilmarie2013

@lisag560. Hey hey happy to send those to you (l’ll send 3). Just send the friend request to webkinzplayer0606. Nothing is needed in return, glad to help out. Have a great day :)

lilmarie2013

@lisag. Sent :). If you need more let me know :)

lisag560

@lilmarie2013 THANK YOU!!! Also thanks to Alphaowlbear, Ultrasonic and BluRayne I am able to participate in the challenge as well as make some windows. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the extra hour :)

Hi Webkinz Next Players! I am looking for someone who would be kind enough to send me 4 of the fruity juice boxes. I have many things I could send as a thankyou for the juice boxes such as 2 Juggling Busken Plants, a Doug the Dog item, or Queen of Hearts Bed or Alexandrite Lamp. Just let me know the kind of things that you would be interested in. My login name is grandmakittytoes on Webkinz Classic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi grasshopper21 – if you would please send a friend request to alphacat, I would be happy to send you juice boxes – please, nothing is needed in return – the juice is cheap and I have already bought several to give away. Here’s a tip – feed your pet with Wshop or garden food until the hunger meter is 100%. Then feed a juice box – your pet will refuse it because it’s full but the juice remains in your dock so plus it counts for the challenge. You can repeat multiple times as long as the hunger meter is full. Then you can use the juice to make the new windows :-) alphacat

Comments are closed.