Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Retired Exclusive Wishlist Part 1!

This topic contains 158 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi WW friends, here is my first ever wishlist! I had 2 Trade Lists but never posted a wishlist. If anyone has any that is awesome. There are 30 items I am looking for, however I will post seven now! 1. Ambulance 2. Amethyst Geode 3. Blue Dragster 4. Blue Wagon Racer 5. Circle of friends Topiary. 6. Electric Blue Lava Lamp 7. Fancy Tea Service -Oh and since these items are worth tons, I only appreciate you looking, and please do not send/trade if you like the item. Please don’t send if it is your last one either! I don’t have something really awesome in value to cover, unless you want a combo. Anyways please do check out Atomton’s Trade List 2.-Atom

Hi Atom. Which exclusives are you still looking for? ~MORHB~

Atomton

Here’s the updated list unto your request. If you have any of these PLMK Mom. Here it goes: 1. Electric Blue Lava Lamp 2. Fancy Tea Service 3. Giant Venus Flytrap 4. Jelly Lollipop Tree 5. Mauna Loa Lamp 6. Rainbow Coffee Table 7. Red Plasma Ball 8. So Mod Moped Scooter 9. Stone Elephant Statue 10. Strike-Posing Plant 11. Toadstool Table 12. Vibrant Green Lava Lamp 13. Webkinz W Pond 14. Webkinz Wishing Well 15. Webkinz Grandfather Clock. Thank you very much for looking. DF; here is an updated list of what I am looking for in the signature department: Limo, Bookshelf, Window, and Table. Thanks. Oh and I set up a forum thanking my friends in webkinz world. Please check that out. I feel that if people stopped to thank people who gave them the stuff it would be beneficial to everyone. You, Mom, Lamb, and Becky as well as many others help out of kindness. And what to we all do ask for more and more and more and say give me e-store and more and more and more. I try to send good-thank yous but I admit. You send me an exclusive then can you help me find these. Check out my whole forum. I would just like to thank- you for the time it takes to help me and so many others with what we are looking for. TTYS-Atom

Atomton

Hi my friends! I no longer need #4 on my list. I got it in the trading room for just a santakinz sleigh ride and a bull dozer. I am really happy. It looks really nice in the room I am making for Rosalina. I named that after a character in super Mario! Rosalina is my love frog, I named it Rosalina because she is the Ice Rose Queen in the game Mario Kart 7. Since February is really cold where i live that’s how the name came in. Just 14 left. When I started I didn’t think I was going to get any because they are valuable. Guess not anymore. I am getting lucky. Thanks DF for the roller coasters. That made this trade possible.-Atom

Atomton

The tag got mixed up. I am going to leave it because it is even more funny. ROFL!-Atom

Atomton

HI DF, thanks for the gift boxes. Thanks so much! :) :) I was very surprised, didn’t think I was in the real world. I actually thought I was in the dream world. Maybe like Dreamy Luigi? LOL! Connection to Mario & Luigi Dream Team for Nintendo 3DS. I can’t wait to show you my Ryokan rooms. So far I have Ryokan Hotel Room and Ryokan Baths. A Ryokan is a traditional Japanase Hotel or Spa that has beliefs and is passed down in order to keep the culture of the centuries. I learned that from Nancy Drew Mysteries: Shadow at the Water’s edge. Gold I listened to Sunshine Girl, it was good but not my favorite. TTYS_Atom

Atomton

Hi Gold, thanks so much for your present. I really like it and it was very kind of you to send it. I didn’t know what to send back so I sent a TY note. I will keep my eyes out for Princess Palace or tell you when the next one will come so we can both add to our collections. TTYS-Atom

dogfish

Hey atom and gold, I have rooms full of princess rares, which ones do you still need, I am only low on the tapestry, LMK DF

I HAVE the bed, rug, bookshelf, side table, stool, stained glass window, dresser, vanity table and the wall paper. So anything except those things I need. Thanks for the generous offer! Blessings goldbybrittnicoll P.S. I will try to send something good in return!

LambTyler

Dogfish I have a tapestry to send you, I don’t need it. Sorry I haven’t been chatting a lot lately. I really loved your rooms. No matter how much I prepare to see them, they always astound me. LOL, TTYL, LT

I gift you because you are my friend! There is no need to send anything in return! I am glad you like the gift :)! See ya round WW! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Atomton

Hi I just got red dragster retired exclusive from JesusismyLord. I traded the sparkle plant extra I got from the trading room. Is that fair? I think it is pretty fair, but one retired in 2010 and the other in 2011 so I am sort of confused. I don’t want to gipp him off! That brings me down to 19 to search for and 4 signature exclusives. Before I was at 30 and with that I found some before. I started the search with all of them starting June. Now just 19 left! This is starting to work out.-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.