The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Ultimate Webkinz Givaway

This topic contains 121 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  LexyMonster 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

robotkoala

Surprise! I also am giving away items for FREE! The items available include but are not limited to Food, Clothing, Furniture, Objects from the Magical Forest, Adventure Park, Wheel of WOW, Wheel of the Month, Wheel of Yum, Wheel of Wishes, Spree, and many, many, more! All YOU have to do is post your username along with whatever you want (You may not get exactly what you want) and your gift will be sent via KinzPost. If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask!

would you happen to have any psi?? :D I love psi!! :) Add me at MellarkEverdeen, even if you don’t have any :)

Robotkoala, you said you have Persian???? i really need Persian stuff. ~Texas Girl

robotkoala

The only Persian I have available right now the side table.

robotkoala

Sorry I just now replied. Unfortunately, I don’t have anything that you listed. Anything else?

If you happen to have the weightlifters station that would be great! Thanks!

Hi my username is Emilycat2011 and I was wondering if u had the sunflower spa? if not i was wondering if u had the floral pantry. i would be happy to send u some items from the OLD kids theme. thx if u can!

Hello, my username is Emilycat2011. I was wondering if you had the sunflower spa? If you don’t I was wondering if you have the Floral Pantry? I would be happy to send you some RARE items. Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.