The Webkinz Models Club!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives The Webkinz Models Club!!!!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Galaya

Come join my club too get webkinz clothes you never knew existed!!! Just join me at spokanegirl7 and I’ll send you AMAZING clothes.We’ll be great friends and we can trade back and forth!!!!!! (guaranteed to get something every week!)

Will Rarity be jealous? You know she needs her beauty sleep! By the way, wanna hear a funny joke? Why do Dalmatians love Hollywood so much? Because they love being under the spotlight! HAHAHA! ~Fluttershy

Gracie10294

do you have any priceless?, I will join! :) -Gracie

oh Galaya!!!! Thank you SOOOOOO much! i was so shocked to get the Neo Gothic Dress. i knew it was one in a million chance of you haveing it. thank you!~Texas Girl. you may call me angel or Texas Girl

Galaya

Sorry its not Hhayes its Galaya my sister was playing and she didn’t log out

Hhayes

Congratulations angelgirldog7 for being the first member, remember too get clothing you have to add me at spokanegirl7 and just to let everyone know sometimes I may not be able too give out clothing every week but definitely once every month. And sometimes I’ll give out clothing recipes!!!!!! Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.