Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

Atomton

Just trying to keep this open! Hope to see you soon Gold! Oh and if you want Deluxe from DF, you have to accept. If that won’t work for you than tell me and I will send them to you through what DF sends me. It might take a while though because I only have 1 accont while DF has many. TTYL-Atom

I friended DF and got a bunch of the items from the theme! Thanks both of you! goldbybrittnicoll

Atomton

Thank you for posting allwordstaken. I have a question, did you choose your WN’s User because all over names you tried were taken?-Atom

Atomton

Thank you for the wonderful gifts that you sent me! I really like them. Have a nice day and as always, peace be with you!-Atom

My actual one is FruitsBasketluvs, the name is super obvious, I’m just Japanese Anime Crazy!!!

Atomton

Hi Gold!! I have a big surprise to send you!! It is the Rainbow Fountain of Wow! I got one from trading and one from my friend so I am going to gift one to you! Nothing needed in return, but if you would like to send something that is ok too! Have a nice day!Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.