Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

Atomton

Hi Gold, do you have the Rainbow Shower POTM? I know you have a bull terrier webkinz because I looked at your page so you might have a few. If not I can give my extra as a gift to you. Nothing needed in return, however if you can help by sending supplies for the cabin, or help with Christmas decorations that you have extra that would be great. If not needed, I will trade with Lamb, for something else so I really need to know! Peace and joy be with you!-Atom

I don’t have it yet so please send it! If I have any extra Christmas decorations I will send them to you! Thank you for praying for my brother! He is a lot better! Thanks for everything and merry Christmas! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Atomton

Ok great! It is really cool. Your pet can stand underneath it and get wet. If you are on I would love to show you some of my rooms. If I have a duplicate that you want you can have it! TYVM and I will send the rainbow shower. You can make an outdoor waterpark with it. I have it in a room with a hottub, diving pool, and pool and some other water items found or clickys. TTYS and peace-Atom

Thanks so much for the shower and t-shirts! I put the shower in my tree-top room! I need to show it to you some time! It is really cool! Maybe sometime next week I can come to your webkinz house! Do you know if house party packs are just limited to one room? If they are not I think that might be the easiest way for me to come to your webkiinz house. Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Atomton

I will pray for your brother. I hope he gets better soon! Peace be with you and your family! -Atom

I have a prayer request. My brother has asthma that acts up whenever he gets sick and right now he has pneumonia and he is in the hospital because his breathing is so bad. So please pray that he would get better and that the rest of us wouldn’t get pneumonia. Thanks! Blessings! goldbyrittnicoll

Aww, okay will do.

He got home on Saturday and is doing much better! Thanks for your prayers! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

Just keeping this open! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll p.s. Thank you dogfish for all the items you sent me!

dogfish

Hi Gold, do you need the rest of the theme, the non deluxe items? If you do, no problem. If you need KC just tell me, I can help. I hope your little brother is better, I have a a baby brother also, he is ten years younger than me. I am very protective of him. Take care, DF

Hi DF. I have all of the room theme that I want. Thanks anyway! I have 1395 KC and I also have 9 250 KC coins from the thing when vexa was walking around on the map of kinzvill and then the floaty clicky that is going on right now should give me plenty of KC but thanks for the offer! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

dogfish

Hi gold, OK happy you have the theme. Sorry to say this, but WW is no fun with such a small amount of KC I will send items for you to sell. I keep these for my friends for that purpose, just ask atom. LOL It is no biggie, all my accounts have unbelievable amounts of KC, my Grandma makes tons of KC, always has. She is a webkinz wizard. Have a great weekend, DF

Atomton

My user history for WN is a combination of one of my favorite Webkinz(Atom) my frog and my last name. See yah.

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.