webkinz fairy god mother 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz fairy god mother 2

This topic contains 223 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello i want to help make peoples wishes come true so i will try to grant your wish . i can grant estore points but only like 1000 or 2000 points . i can also give u kinz style shop stuff and deluxe stuff i also have some priceless but those are a maybe . i will try to find rares that u might want and i can try to get psi and other stuff so yeah u know what i mean! im here for u and open for the job! (by the way, u can make more than 1 wish just try to make less that 3 so i have stuff for other people!) i have my wand in my hand just in need of people! fairy dust whoosh!

Hey! I’ll take the estore points or if you can’t give those I’d like Kinzcash coins, please! Thank you so much, this means a lot to me! :) BTW my username on Webkinz is angusdog1098 (The same as on Webkinz Newz)

Anonymous

I JUST HAPPENED TO HAVE ONE KINZ CASH COIN IF U WANT IT I WOULD LIKE U TO FRIEND ME ! I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO FRIEND U LOL

Can i have some estore points? THAT WOULD BE GREAT!! i got hacked arm and scuba belt because they send they would send me points and didn’t. sigh. maybe 2,000? if more, I WOULD LOVE U FOREVER.LOL. user is jessica1483. Becky sure did inspire people.

Anonymous

i will really try to give u any points cuz i am almost done with the point thing.

kara70010

hi really would like wacky jeans and orange army and plumpy thanks so much username squinn98

Anonymous

i have army i will send it to u as soon as u friend me!

Hello ladeeda. :) Would you happen to have a Sneaky Silo, Spellbook Perch and/or Snowy Mountain Mine Cart? Whatever you send me will be fine, my WW username is catcass9. ~Strawberry

Anonymous

i do not happen to have any of those but will seek and look for them every where!

missangel614

Hi! My username is the same as on newz. I need a cat’s meow garden if you have one please. Thank you so incredibly much!!! You are so kind!!!! -missangel614

Anonymous

i do not have one but i will try to get it for u!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.