What is the Craziest Name You've Given to a Pet?

Home Forums Pets – Archives What is the Craziest Name You've Given to a Pet?

This topic contains 67 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  redwolfgirl 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hazzy

What is the craziest/funniest/weirdest name you’ve given to one of your pets? For me, I’d have to say my Snowy Owl. I named his Alabaster because it sounded cool and turns out the definition of the name refers to a white mineral that is often used to carve ornaments. Ornaments and snowy owls sorta relate to winter time, right?

Well, I have a Jellybean Puppy named Kale… I have my reasons :D

eyestone123

Well I named my lil’ kinz koala moonbeamer (don’t know why) my cow moomoo and craziest of all I named my signature cloud leopard sunchaser!

mits

I named my Blufadoodle Toola, but I guess it’s really more weird than it is crazy :P

the craziest name I have ever given to a webkinz golden retriever was harry. I was only about 5 or 6 years old. so after a few years I decided just to change it to something simple. s I re-named it goldie.

I named my recently obtainted Pinto Hermione, after Hermione Granger. (from Harry Potter for those who don’t know.) Keko seems like a really common name because I always see at lest 2 Kekos each day, not counting my pug.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.