What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

Hey happy Christmas just opened my stock and it is like 6:11 and yeah. Got stuff that I needed in it.

now my pet can finally talk again. *sigh*

Hi Snow! Thank you for coming to my party! Sorry my pet didn’t talk at all: kinzchat couldn’t appear on my screen. :-0 IDK what happened. Ganz…..what is it with all your glitches???

*Screams* It works

Sending your Christmas Package on webkinz now

Thank you so much Snow! :D I opened it( please don’t get upset ) and I really like it. Your Christmas present will be sent soon. ~SC

How could I be mad I sent it figuring you could open it since you were busy. So exited its Christmas Eve. *screams* XD So here is how it is working out; Twas’ the day before Christmas and all through the house not a creature had started stirring except for a girl. The stockings had not been hung on the china cabinet period. Saint Nicholas had currently been in Taiping. THE END. XD but just am tracking Father Christmas on Google.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.