What signature pet are you? :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives What signature pet are you? :)

This topic contains 589 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi! In honor of the very spectacular signature pets, I decided to create this forum. :D Just list your personality, favorite color/s, favorite foods, hobbies, and your favorite animal/s, and I will tell you which signature series pet I think you resemble the most as soon as possible. Your result may be a regular signature, small signature, or endangered species pet. In case you’re wondering, mine is the signature bernese mountain dog, because it’s personality is similar to mine. ;) Have fun!

Girl, dog, pink ,neon green,funny, cheerful,tv, drawing,computer,ice cream, pizza. Idk what I’ll get, but I know what i WANT to get.

Hi 02012003! You’re either the small signature pug, or the signature short haired yorkie! :) BTW, which pet did you want to get? Have a sweet day! ~sugar rush princess

Personality: shy till u get to know me, loving, crazy :) pretty. Colors: pink, green, yellow, red and Burnt Orange ( Go Texas Longhorns!) Foods: Pizza, Candy, Ice cream, Hersey Chocalate bars/kisses, chesse. Hobbies: reading, writing, going on the computer, watching stuff ( old tv shows and movies are the best!). Fave Animals: Horses, Dogs, Dolphins. ~Go Texas Longhorns!

Hi angelgirldog7! Your personality matches the signature endangered bengal tiger! Like you, it is shy at first, until it gets to know you. By the way, I’m the same way too. Actually, your personality is almost just like mine. ;)

Hi chilylily! :D You’re the small signature chimpanzee! It LOVES a good joke, too. ( hee, hee, hee!!! ) By the way, I like vegetarian burritos, too. ;) They’re really good. ( yum! )

chillylily

Hello! Personality: Kind, VERY HUMOROUS(!!!), cheerful, sarcastic, fun to be around, girly with a little tomboy. Fav color: Forest green. Fav food: Vegetarian burrito(I’m a vegetarian :) ). Hobbies: Swimming, riding, Webkinz, TV, Legend of Zelda: Twiight Princess(Wii game). Fav animals: Wolf, fox, horse, tiger, bear. Thanks! :D :) :D :) :D

Hi KASSUZY! :D You are the signature beaver! It loves to swim, and it’s a wild animal signature too! :)

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.