WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHO NEEDS OPAL PUP GEMSTER???

This topic contains 68 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  WolfWarrior 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bailey101010

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-21 at 12:20 PM

it is also known as rose zircon gemster, btw. i will only trade it for diamond piano or another gemster of some sort. so, let me know if you have a diamond piano or another gemster you are willing to trade for it! :) -4pb-

I need it very bad! Do you need the spooky pup psi? Or the plasma peace sign?:)

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-21 at 04:06 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-11-21 at 02:25 PM
      Oooh, I’d like to offer on your Rose Zircon Gemster! I have a Ruby Gemster or a Emerald Gemster if you’re interested in either of those. :)

Hi there DancingEggplant. I’m very interested in your Emerald Gemster, only if 4pb isn’t. LMK what you’d like for it if not. Thanks!
      4PB- Sorry, don’t mean to be intruding, I just got excited to find someone with my birthstone Gemster. I apologize if it seems like I’m interfering! *AIW

Oh, its fine, if we do trade, I would rather receive the ruby one instead anyway. :)

-4pb-

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-11-21 at 02:25 PM

Oooh, I’d like to offer on your Rose Zircon Gemster! I have a Ruby Gemster or a Emerald Gemster if you’re interested in either of those. :)

Hi there DancingEggplant. I’m very interested in your Emerald Gemster, only if 4pb isn’t. LMK what you’d like for it if not. Thanks!

4PB- Sorry, don’t mean to be intruding, I just got excited to find someone with my birthstone Gemster. I apologize if it seems like I’m interfering! *AIW

DQ– hi! unfortunately, i don’t need those, but good luck! :)

DancingEggplant– i am interested in both, but out of the two, i think i like the ruby one best. i will let you know weather i want to trade with you or baile101010, i don’t know yet… :/

bailey– awesome! but, now that i think about it, the piano is a birthstone psi and gemmster is a birthstone PROMO (i think thats what is called…), so are you able to add a small something, like a normal psi? maybe a cotton candy closet if you have one? either way, i still have to decide weather i would like to trade with you or DancingEggplant lol!

all– be back later, bout to leave. i will check forums every now and then. :)

-4pb-

bailey101010

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-11-21 at 02:04 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-21 at 01:45 PM

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-11-21 at 01:29 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-11-21 at 12:20 PM
      it is also known as rose zircon gemster, btw. i will only trade it for diamond piano or another gemster of some sort. so, let me know if you have a diamond piano or another gemster you are willing to trade for it! :) -4pb-

Hey 4444polarbears! Glad to see you back! Anyway Im very interested in your gemster. I have the spooky pup psi and more!

hi, bailey101010! I actually just got it this morning in the trading room for only a spot of tea slide! i think it was a pretty lucky trade on my end! :) i recently got the spooky pup psi in trading room, and also got the plasma peace sign a while ago and i think it is in a peace out puppy’s room unless i traded it. anyway, like i said, i can trade it for another gemster if u have any that you would want the opal one for instead. so, lmk! ;)
      -4pb-

Hmmm I might be able to get the piano…..but I don’t know. And is there anything else you want?

I can get the piano. I just have to wait for fudgeyvanilla to send! then i will send it to you.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.