Reminder: Cheating Will Not Be Tolerated

Just a reminder to all of our players that cheating in any form in Webkinz can lead to your account being permanently closed. Cheating includes:

1. Using outside tools to acquire or create items, KinzCash, eStore points or pet codes.
  2. Attempting to hack our systems in any way, for any purpose.
  3. Exploiting bugs in the game to acquire or create items, KinzCash, eStore points or pet codes.
  4. Entering another player’s account without their permission, for any reason.

If you discover an exploit or outside tool, please let us know at webkinzsupport@ganz.com right away.

We do not like closing accounts but we must protect our game and make it fair for all players. Please protect all of the hard work you have put into your Webkinz account and do not use exploits or cheats.

Sincerely,

GANZ

141 Responses to Reminder: Cheating Will Not Be Tolerated

1. savannah11ga says:

There are a lot of sites my friends used to use then stopped when they realized it was wrong. I hope they get reported and stop! :)

2. Priceless says:

Ugh. I found a bug in the game Dogbeard’s Gold that caused kinzcash to be awarded over and over, and now I can’t access my account. If only this were stated in the user agreement so that I would have known before getting my nine year old account which I have spent thousands on deleted…

3. Traysii says:

How do I play scrambled on the iPad?

4. CasualCatsTxbby says:

Hello! I dont how to play this since im new

• PorchPals says:

Hi CasualCatsTxbby! Welcome to Webkinz, it is so much fun! The games, the challenges, the friends!!!! You are going to love it!!!! If you want another friend, my name is FrontPorchPals and I would love to be friends with you. :)

• agirlandhercat says:

I’d love a new friend, too! Hope you don’t mind me sending you a friend request from my 2 accounts..!? This one & cantmisscantmiss? <3 I agree, Webkinz is soooo much fun! One of my most favorite aspects is the collecting! (ps; cute username, FrontPorchPals!! adorable XD)

5. CyanSkyBlue says:

I wish ROBLOX was stricter about hackers and exploiters like you are.