Cuckoo Cat Clock

Home Forums Questions – Archives Cuckoo Cat Clock

This topic contains 260 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hello, I was wondering if someone had a retired exclusive cuckoo cat clock that they are willing to trade with me. It unfortunately retired 3 days before I joined the site and I never got a chance to get it. If anyone is willing to trade my username is frogsandfly. Maybe we can work something out. I might have some other rares and I do have some duplicate Holiday Items. Thank you for your time. I hope your days in Webkinz World are wonderful. I will send you something you want in return hopefully if I have it. I also might have a couple PSI in my dock. I will see what I can do. Thanks again, Atomton

Atomton

Ok, and just a reminder I can only talk using the drop bar so please don’t ask questions that I can’t answer! I feel bad not being able to answer. I am sorry if that came out rude, LOL! I think I have like 6 trophies but I only earned 1. I earned it by luck in GO GO Googles, in my first month of WW! I have never one again, but if I get lucky I will send! I love joking around too. Also I didn’t know you could trade trophies? Have a nice day. -Atom

Atomton

Thank you for the halloween items yesterday DF. I really like all of the gifts that you sent me! I loved the E-store items and thank you for telling me. I would like the whole theme of the Starry because it is new and I what to have a complete room. I don’t know if I should make it for my Owl or for my Silversoft Cat? What do you think? Also I already sent the desk to Lamb, before your post went through. :( Anyways between you and Lamb, I did get some items I wanted.  TTYL-Atom

Atomton

Hi DF, thanks for coming to my parties! Unfortunately, I couldn’t play any games in party 2 or explore in party 1. I am sorry if I offended you with the trophies. I was trying to ask how do I get a trophy? Anyways, I sent the Desk and Lurking Lagoon to Lamb on his/her trade list. Lamb if you read this, I posted what I like off of your list. I don’t expect everything, but a good few items would be greatly appreciated! I also have another question, I really liked the Jack-O-Chair thing from the clubhouse! Do you know how I could get one? I think it might be retired 2010-2011? I also liked the hippo painting. Is that the one from the W-shop? Oh and thanks for the gifts. They made the new Halloween room look Fantastic! Thank you for everything that you guys do!-Atom

dogfish

Atom you didn’t offend me. I was just kidding. It’s hard to kid when your words aren’t your words, ya know. I am very easy going and love to have fun and joke, and I seldom get upset about anything. Oh, I have some trophies, but I have never won any, ever. They sometimes come as gifts and I even traded with Lamb for two yesterday. DF

Atomton

Hi, thank you for sending items to the Starry Slumber theme! My Grey Owl Hoot says Thank you too. I have to go now so TTYL!-Atom

Atomton

Thank you for the packages DF! Could you please send me the new Starry Room Theme items that came out today? If so, that would be great! I am making a starry room for my owl so it would be great if you could send items from that theme! DF also check out your dock, because when I was looking I saw 3 E-store items which you or Lamb didn’t send! I got the Halloween Dance Walls/Floors and Halloween Dance Music Table! So cool, I am going to make a room with them! I don’t have E-store so I am so happy! Peace from me to you-Atom

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.