Cuckoo Cat Clock

Home Forums Questions – Archives Cuckoo Cat Clock

This topic contains 260 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hello, I was wondering if someone had a retired exclusive cuckoo cat clock that they are willing to trade with me. It unfortunately retired 3 days before I joined the site and I never got a chance to get it. If anyone is willing to trade my username is frogsandfly. Maybe we can work something out. I might have some other rares and I do have some duplicate Holiday Items. Thank you for your time. I hope your days in Webkinz World are wonderful. I will send you something you want in return hopefully if I have it. I also might have a couple PSI in my dock. I will see what I can do. Thanks again, Atomton

LambTyler

Hey Atom! I don’t mean to intrude, but I heard you were going to put either your gray owl or your silversoft cat in the starry theme. If I were you, I would put the owl, because its psi would look good in there as well. But its up to you! And thanks for the foods! Lamb

Atomton

Hi DF, I won my second trophy ever. I won a Zum Trophy by collecting all the peeking zums in the zum camera challenge. I am not deluxe so I bought a kinzclip last year at K-mart and have been playing it periodically. Now that I can get free fairy falls I have been going there every 5 hours! Also thank you for the packages, and for the room help so far. I hope the extra 250 KC and 90% coupon helped you on a perchase. Could you please send 1 more starry desk chair? Also do you know of any fridges and stuff that fit into the starry theme? I have one question, how can I get enough zummies for a rainbow slide? I really want it but I don’t know how I can get there. Any advice? -Atom

Atomton

I would like to invite you over again some time! I enjoy the times when we see each other in WW! I can’t help you in many ways but I can tell you this, do the Video Challenge from the map this week! I did it and got a 90% off coupon! I don’t know if you use those but I do, and never got one before. If you have trouble doing this, I would be able to send one to you! Also find the walking thingy character on the map, I clicked on it answered 1 question and got 250 KC! I hope you do these challenges! For the Moneyz I bought 2 new prizes realeased today! The Heart Collar(aka. the jack Russel bestie heart collar on WW) is cool and can hang from a wall in your pet’s room. I put one in Surge’s room. I also bought the skunk poster which is ok, but wouldn’t recommend buying. These unfortunately can’t be KP, because I tried to send the new poster to you! I don’t know if there all like this!-Peace from Atom!

LambTyler

Hi Atom! The collar and the skunk poster are e-store, so it’s good that you got them. But make sure you get the sword in the stone and the jellyfish top, because they are e-store as well. And the disco pants are e-store, but I think you can win them in a challenge, I will check. TTYL, Lamb

jami912

lamb, i put that “sword in the stone” item in the middle of my haunted castle yard and it looks great there….jami

LambTyler

Yes I out mine in a sort of enchanted room, it looks cute! Lamb

Atomton

Thanks, I am saving up my moneyz now!-Atom

Atomton

Also Df, could you please send some help to Goober’s Adventure? I am stuck on level 3-10 and need tons of stars to pass to world 4! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Do you know of any trophy for that game?-Atom

Atomton

Hi, thank you for sending the clothing pieces from the E-store! I didn’t put them on Surge, my Silversoft Cat yet but will soon! With the starry theme, could you please send one more starry desk chair? Also is there a fridge/stove that wll fit in the starry theme that I am making for him? Like I said earlier on my forum, any superbed would be amazing! Do you have any that have to do with stars? Any starry item would be greatly appreciated! I sent Lamb 3 more PSF’s to pet’s so that’s good! Is there anything I can do to help you in any way? -Atom

dogfish

Hi atom ok, so you need one more starry chair and your room is done? There is no kitchen for that theme and I can’t think of any PSI to put in there. Let me think about that. Do you have the super hero theme? I have some pieces of that, LMK DF PS I am taking a break from those haunted houses, LOL

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.