Donations Center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations Center

This topic contains 121 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Hello! I think it’d be cool if we had a place to give items we might not want to those who might need them. So, anyone who has stuff to give away, please make a little list here. If this goes through, I’ll make a list of the stuff I have (but its kinda small at the moment). Thanks for stopping by! –Maddie :)

True2MyWord1

Hi madukayil! Here’s a list of items I can give away: Any of the Glowing Items, Gold and Black Snare Drum, Food, Clothing, Wallpapers and Flooring, Coupons, Decorations That’s it for now! Please check out my forums too!

Here is my list: Happily Ever After Cake, Heart Warming Wall Art, Boris’ Pickaxe, Pop Art Carrot, Model Sub, Red Flower, Island Bunny Bobblehead, Spicy Inferno Peppers, Leo Symbol Wall Art, Virgo Symbol Wall Art, Libra Symbol Wall Art, Scorpio Symbol Wall Art, Fire Protection Helmet Display, Doggie Green Crystal Cave Painting, Buffalo Cave Painting, Science Poster, Languages Poster, Green Notepads and Yellow Pens, Purple Notepads and Orange Pens, Blue Backpack, Apple Basket, Fire Log Basket, Road Trip No Parking Sign, Sparky Bobblehead, Raziel Plush Toy, Blue Crystal Paperweight, Sign of Hope, Gem Lamps (just let me know which one(s) you need). Please include your WW UN if it is different from here. I was keeping track, but lost my list of UN’s. ~MORHB~

Amethyst,Garnet,Aquamarine,Emerald,Ruby,Peridot. I’m collecting them so and user EmiliaGG

Misty900

Hi! I would LOVE the Movie Star White Dress! It would really make my day! My wenkinz user is MistyPuppy17!

Madukayil

Sure! I’ll send you a friend request, and send it right over. Enjoy!! –Maddie :)

Narnian100

Hey everyone! I finally got around to cleaning out my dock, so here is some of the items. 2 Glowing Vases,2 Sparky Bobblehead Toys, 2 Raziel Plushies,Stoogles Kinz Plushie,Salley Cat Kinz Plushie,Blue Crystal Paper Weight,Friends Of Earth Trophy,2 Conch Shells, Webkinz Vampire Movie Poster, Webkinz Frankenstein Movie Poster, 3 Scorpio Symbal Wall Decorations, Holographic Globe, Road Trip No Parking Sign, Boquet of Marigolds,Buffalo cave Painting, Journey to Eygpt Poster, Yellow Plasma Ball, Recess Bell, Ring in a Box, Makeup Kit, Pumkin Centerpeice, Megaphone Lamp, Petal Teapot, 3 Cream colored dining tables, Black and gold Snare Side Table, Black and Gold Guitar Chair, Wild Mushroom, Purple Dust Cluster, Colorfull Stones, Wand Sparkle Tree, Ancient Aztec Statue, 2 Green Stage Lights, Information Sand Castle, Wacky Clay Sculpture, Blue Butterfly Trellis, Zum Balloon, Garden Windmill Spinner. If you see something you want plz add me at Narnian100 and let me know ;) ~Narnian100 aka SnowBell~

chillylily

Hey Narnian, I would very much like a Raziel plushie and the Purple dust cluster. Thank you! My un is friend2day

lovejoycc100

Hello Narnian! Can I have both of your green stage lights? They would look great in my rockerz room! Thanks!! UN: lovejoycc100. ~lovejoycc100~

Hi Narnian. I would like your Zum balloon if it is still available. Thanks ~MORHB~

cuddlyfur1

Hi! could I have the petal teapot and a conch shell? I think I am already friends with you, I am cuddlyfur1. Thanks!

birdseye11

I have a small list of things I would like to give away: 3 Snowy Face Stickers, Berry Farm Scarecrow, Elegant Victorian Fountain, 2011 Festive Tapestry, Scorpio Symbol Wall Decoration, Zum Costume Hat, Zum Costume Body, Zum Costume Feet, Pirate Costume Silk, Charmed Mushroom Hat. If you would like any of these items, first send me a friend request. My Webkinz username is ChipmunkK98. Then post on here saying what you would like and what your Webkinz username is so I know who to send it to. -birdseye-

Madukayil

Hey birdseye! I’d really love to have the zum costume pieces, if it isn’t too much to ask for! Let me know if you would need anything in return for them! –Maddie :)

birdseye11

I will send them to you soon. I don’t need anything in return. I might be tomorrow before I can send them though. Have s great day! -birdseye-

Oh, and my UN is the same as here! (:

chillylily

Hey birdseye, I would like the elegant victorian fountain. Thank you! My un is friend2day

birdseye11

I will send it to you soon. Have a great day! -birdseye-

ImaPepper

Hi, birdseye11!! I would very much like the Berry Farm Scarecrow, if it is still available and the Festive Tapestry, if it’s not too much to ask. My username is Ilse2010, I’ll send you a friend request as soon as WW is back up. Thanks, let me know if you are looking for anything–I’ll post a list of my items soon! :-)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.