Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

xyxysss

Hey everyone! I’m looking for the majestic beach daybed, palace wallpaper and flooring, violet persian rug, jade persian rug, coconut pineapple smoothie maker, red mixer (PSI of brown sugar puppy), mango seeds, and macadamia nut seeds. I do have a few items to trade if you’re interested. For trade I have the tulip stained glass divider, tulip wardrobe, curio shop wallpaper, sahara desert wallpaper and flooring, excercise wooden wheel, sweetheart flower shop, refreshing oasis, whimsical wonderland flooring, princess bouncy castle, flying cozy carpet, home gym, and purse cottage (PSI of pomeranian). I’d be willing to trade the purse cottage for the palace wallpaper and flooring or the majestic beach daybed. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

oudoll2

@xyxysss, hi! Are you talking about the Persian Palace wall and floor from Arte’s? If you send a friend request to B00T00, I can send you the wall, floor and violet persian rug. Nothing needed in return, although coupons are always welcome. LOL The o’s are actually zeroes in my username. By the way, would you be willing to trade the Tulip Divider for the Tulip tile or lamp? I also have the Tulip carriage, if you like. Thanks, B00T00

xyxysss

Hey oudoll2! Yes that sounds great! I just sent you a friend request! And i would like to trade the divider for the carriage if that’s okay with you. I’ll be waiting for your response, :)

xyxysss

Hey actually no need to trade the carriage for the tulip divider, I’ll just give you tulip divider. Nothing needed in return. I’ll send that and coupons once you accept my friend request. Again, thanks for helping out! I’ve been looking for those Persian Palace items for a while now. LOL. :)

oudoll2

Hi! I hope everyone is having a good day. I am looking for the Tulip room divider and the Tulip planter from the Tulip Box. I have the Tulip Tile and the Tulip lamp to trade for them. I also have the Tulip Pony PSI if someone wants that for the two items instead. Thanks, B00T00

Roxy616

Hi, @oudoll2, I have an extra Tulip Stained Glass Divider that I’d be glad to send. Nothing needed in return…More than happy to help! Sorry that I don’t have an extra Planter, but hopefully someone else will have one for you. I do, however, have an extra Tulip Wardrobe if you happen to need one, so just let me know. Expect a friend request from Roxy616 :)

Roxy616

@oudoll2, Oops, so sorry, I just noticed that xyxysss has already arranged to send you a divider, so please ignore my earlier post. The offer still stands on the extra Wardrobe if you can use one, though, so let me know, and I’ll be happy to send! Roxy :)

lilstinky

Another trade offer: I am looking for the cosmic energy atom for the Superhero theme. I can trade one of these: LCD crime detector, Superhero flooring, Superhero holographic globe, or Superhero table. Please let me know. Thank you! momssanitytime

bananasbw

@lilstinky…I do have the Cosmic Energy Atom sitting in the warehouse. Will send it along with items you have requested below.

lilstinky

@bananasbw – blurayne sent me the cosmic energy atom. I hope you see this message in time! If not, please let me know if you would like me to return it to you, or hold on to it for someone else who may be looking for one. Thank you so much for your generosity!

blurayne

Hey @lilstinky, I sent you the Cosmic Energy Atom nothing needed in return. :) blurayne

lilstinky

Thank you so much for your kindness! I can complete my Superhero rooms now (the items are so big it takes at least two rooms! LOL).

bananasbw

@lilstinky…Looks like blurayne beat me to it & sent the CEA…lol I will send the Green Mushroom Chair now.

lilstinky

Let’s Make a Deal! I am looking for the green mushroom chair to complete my Goblin Room. I can trade one of: green mushroom trampoline, orange mushroom chair, orange mushroom lamp, orange mushroom trampoline, or purple mushroom chair. JLMK. Thank you! momssanitytime

bananasbw

@lilstinky…I also have the Green Mushroom Chair which I will send with the above item :D and nothing in return.

lilstinky

Thanks so much for the chair! That was the only piece missing from the goblin room. It is now complete! I appreciate your kindness! ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

Does anyone have an extra KinzPost shirt that they would be willing to trade for the KinzPost shorts? Please let me know if you’d like to trade. Thank you! ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

Thank you, Unicornluv246 for sending me the shirt!

Comments are closed.