Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

snowyowl1

Hey, does anyone have the pretty pine bed that they’re willing to trade? Got lots of pet specific items/promo items. Let me know, snowyowl1. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

balletbear5M

Hey everyone! I posted this in the “I Need This” forum but am also posting it here since that forum fills up fast :) I just read the retired jumbleberry field prizes announcement and am disappointed in myself right now, lol. I just filled up my first jar a few days ago and got a prize that wasn’t going to be retired even though I came really close to choosing the soon to be retired one :( I’m not even close to filling up my pickleberry jar to get the berry stand before it retires. Does anyone happen to have an extra baker’s hat or fresh berry display? I know it takes forever to fill up a jar so I’d be happy to exchange other items for it! My UN is balletbear5M, and thanks so much!

kinzklipfan

I am currently looking for the Baker’s Apron and Baker’s Hat from Jumbleberry Fields. I don’t have enough Sugarberries to get either before they retire. :( If anyone has them, I would be happy to trade! Just let me know what type of items you’re looking for (clothes, furniture, etc) and we can make a deal. My WW username is clompie

camdalkitrin

I have codes for all the zodiac wings.

sally
        Key Master

Trading codes for items is against our User Agreement. Additionally, you may not share any personal information, including email addresses, on Webkinz Newz or Webkinz World.

frozenanna2

anyone want to trade me for a deluxe item?

Comments are closed.