Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I bought 3 of the Mystery Clothing Bags. Two of the items I got, I don’t really care to keep. I don’t suppose anyone has other/extra pieces of Mystery Clothing they’d be willing to trade for a Midnight Owl Hat and Midnight Owl Costume?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bananasbw

@Serendipitydoda…Hi there! Just wondering if you still have the Midnight Owl Hat available. I’ll check tomorrow to see what I have & let you know.

I am looking for the Tropical Holiday Dress from the 2019 Christmas Crackers. EarpSisters22

Traveller

Hi Everyone. I’m looking for about 9 graduation gowns. No caps needed. I’m sure that @alphacat and @blurayne, frankie98 and @bananasbw will know why. lol Thanks in advance.

What’s your webkinz username? I’m not sure if I still have any, but if I do I’ll send them your way! :) Nothing needed in return ♡

Traveller

@clairebearWebkin I have met my quota, but thank you for offering to check. My user name is Traveller.

Alphaowlbear

Absolutely! You must submit your room when you have finished! alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Hey Traveller – I sent 3 – Please give an update on how many more robes you need – I have more on some small accounts that I can send if needed :-) alphacat

Traveller

@alphaowlbear I now have sufficient robes! Thanks so much! Do you know of any dresses with a diamond collar? ;-)

Traveller

@alphaowlbear I hadn’t realized that I had posted in Let’s Make a Deal. LOL @bananasbw told me.

frankie98

Hi Traveller, just saw your post now:/ How exciting can’t wait to see your room! Hope you post it when you finish:) I sent one Robe and two Caps. Dummy me didn’t read your post very well:? Anyway, I sent the purple gown and have the Navy gown on another account to send. Do you want only a specific color? I only have one of each color but happy to send whatever i have. Frankie

Traveller

@frankie98 Thank you for the robes! I have what I needed. If you haven’t read my post to alphacat, I hadn’t realized that I had posted on this forum. Duh me. I thought i was in “I need this” and was bewildered when I couldn’t find my post. Then the robes started arriving and I was amazed. I said to bananasbw through messenger, “you gals found my post when I couldn’t! How wonderful is that?” lol PS do you know of any plain black dresses with a diamond collar? ;-)

bananasbw

@Traveller…Searched online & found 2 black dresses . One is called the Dark Pilgrim Dress from the 2017 Fall Mystery Clothing Bag, which has a nice white collar, & the other is the Chic Black Dress with a beaded necklace (not sure if this one is eStore or not). Hope this helps! Hope this helps! — bananasbw

frankie98

Hi my friend, I went ahead and sent the Navy gown as well. Hopefully it will work for your room design. I will look through my storage containers to see if I have anymore? Hope you ae recovering from your generous massive giveaway! You have made me and so many other very happy:) Have a great rest of the week:) Your friend frankie98:)

Traveller

@frankie98 PS I really do not know how @blurayne runs the giveaways with the frequency that she does. I am just about dropping from exhaustion! LOL Actually I’m not joking. ;-)

frankie98

The only dress I know that is black is the Chic Black Dress in the Kinzstyle outlet. I think it has a pearl necklace not diamond:/ Blurayne, Alphacat, or Roxy might know of something better? I have bean away from Webkinzs for around 8 years and just came back a couple years ago. So I’m not much help and missed a lot! Hope someone can help with what you are looking for and if I find anything I will let you know. Frankie

ShmooPerson

I have these items I’m willing to trade for the PSI’s I listed in my previous post: Regal Banquet Dining Table, Victorian Garden Fencing, Oak Tree Flooring, Oak Tree Wallpaper, Arte Fact Plush Toy, Town Square Tree, Candy Tile, Haunted Toilet, Fall Acorn Quilt Tile, Fall Checkered Quilt Tile, Fall Orange Quilt Tile, Fall Striped Quilt Tile, Fall Fair Corn, Fall Fair Funnel Cake, Fall Fest 2020 Poster, Fall Fest Watercolor Painting, Fall Fest Window, Pumpkin Centerpiece, Wagon Wheel Display Apple Farmer’s Dress, Apple Farmer’s Overalls, Apple Farmer’s Boots, Apple Farmer’s Cap, Apple Farmer’s Shoes, Apple Farmer’s Satchel, Apple Farmer’s Sunhat, Fall Fair Apron, Fall Fair Hat, Gardener’s Boots, Leaf Glasses, Monster Candy Bag, Zombie Costume, Zombie Face Paint, Roadside Stand, Tetra Terrain Meadow, Tetra Terrain Rainforest, Tetra Terrain Tundra, Air Hockey Table, Beauty Rest Bed, Blue Skies Bed, Cabana Widescreen TV, Fine Resort Bed, Modern Leafy Dining Chair, Moral Floral Sofa, Sweet Re-Leaf Chair, Tropical Dresser, Green Tea And Coffee Table, Porthole Barrel Hot Tub, Mixing Board Desk, Bright Uprights Lamp, Cave TV, Kid’s TV, Loader Lounger, Princess Bed, Rock And Roll Dresser, Rock Star Bed, Sea TV, Traffic Light Lamp, also, most items from the following themes: cat

ShmooPerson

Here is the rest of this post: cat theme, dog theme, baseball theme, and select items from other Curio Shop themes. I also have some Kinzville Academy items. Thanks for reading!

frozenanna2

I have PSI’s, but, I’m SO sorry I just like to give my stuff away. Good luck though! UN frozenanna2 have a great week!;)

ShmooPerson

Hi everyone! I’m looking for a bunch of Webkinz PSI’s. My username is ilovepugs08. I have lots of items I’m willing to trade, which I will post separately after this post. Here is the list of PSIs I’m looking for :) (some say X2, which means I would like 2 of them) : Big City Window X2, Celebration Throne, Batwing Chair, Paw Print Dining Table, Hay Bale Sofa, Poofy Poodle Chair, Best In Show Throne, Banana Hammock, Poco Fiesta Throne X2, Buried Bone Fridge, Milk Truck X2, Cream Soda Sprinkler, Great Outdoors Window, Domino Effect Area Rug, Gold Mine, Fancy Fox Kitchen Counter And Cabinet, Lily Pad Water Bed, Longneck TV, Googles Scrying Pond X2, Amazing Acorn Armoire, Howl And Prowl TV, Northern Nights Bed, Little Lamb Bed, Seaside Peli-Scope, Super Fluffy Sofa, Puggy Bark-o-Lounger, Rabbit Eared Television, Lost City Throne, St. Pat’s Wishing Bridge, Charming Charcoal Easel. Thanks so much, and if you’re looking for something specific that you would like to trade for, let me know so I can keep an eye out for it in the trading room or elsewhere!

Comments are closed.