Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 696 replies, has 166 voices, and was last updated by  Dr Quack Fan 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hello Webkinz Friends, I have been mia for a bit due to the virus. I have been having mild/moderate symptoms but not enough to get testing to confirm. I have been a Certified Nursing Assistant for 10 years and have no underlying medical issues. I have not been working this last year so I was not exposed that way. I’ve cared for both my in laws who had multiple overlapping medical conditions with lung issues and on oxygen. Mine has been more of a very bad flu. I’ve not had a fever but go between being hot and then chilled, instead of loss of smell mine has gone into overdrive, no appetite, sore throat and severe fatigue with mental fogginess. I was feeling pretty good one afternoon and posted here {but forgot to change accounts}. I’ve tried to go back through but there are just too many pages. If you wanted items from the year 10 theme {someone had a giveaway and gave away all pieces|}, or plushies, or weathered stone or spring melt tiles, cars promo racetrack, webkinz day cakes or trophies {no 1 or 2} please post here. Please send a fr to webkinzplayer1212, webkinzplayer110106. webkinzplayer0909, or webkinzplayer0808.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

I hope to get better soon! This is a scary time to be sick. Your symptoms are worse than mine. Mine started with a cough and fever, headaches and tiredness. The fever is gone but now chest feels a little tight and cough won’t go away. Sending you prays for a fast recovery. blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne – I didn’t know you had not been well – I wasn’t on the forums hardly at all last week. Best Wishes that you recover soon – we have all been well at our house. alphacat

ultrasonic3

@blurayne You are in my prayers as well! I hope you get well soon! Please take care of yourself. Your friend ultrasonic3

animalmomkls

Hi @blurayne, So very sorry you’ve been sick. Praying that you will feel better soon. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

frankie98

Sorry you aren’t feeling well blurayne:( I will keep you in my prayers and hope you are feeling better soon;) Please take care of yourself! Your friend frankie98:)

Thanks and sending healing thoughts your way. Were you able to be tested? I was not due to age not quite high enough and no fever. I believe there are many like me and the numbers should be higher, new things were/are being learned about the virus. Sometimes the hospital can make you sicker than you are. Especially with the shortage of basic equipment masks, gowns, and such.

blurayne

No they were only testing if you were having trouble breathing; so i have not been tested. I am hoping it just gets better on its own also did not want to go to the hospital and chance getting it if this is not what I have. I bet there are a lot of people that actually have this virus that have not been tested for it. If everyone could get a test, i bet the numbers would sky rocket for confirmed cases. Wishing you speedy recovery. :)

ultrasonic3

@webkinzplayer1212 I am so sorry! I will keep you in my prayers!. You’re a good friend! Take care of yourself. Your grateful friend ultrasonic3

Thanks ultra! I’ve enjoyed your notes but truly I am overloaded on webkinz stuff. I am a long time payer and have multiple accounts. I’ve sent you a little something I saw you were saving wish tokens for. It was part of a collection event so now you can save those tokens for something else! :)

ultrasonic3

@webkinzplayer1212 I so enjoyed my gift! Like a dream come true because being new on here I can’t imagine ever having that many wish tokens! All of your gifts have truly helped! I have been able to build rooms! If you ever want to get rid of items I will gladly take them. I don’t like to ask, nor do I want anyone to feel like they have to help me out. I truly wish you a speedy recovery! Your grateful friend Ultrasonic3

Alphaowlbear

I am so sorry you have had such a hard time with your own health while caring for your ailing in-laws – bless you for that! Thoughts and prayers for your recovery – alphacat

Thanks. There is that fogginess. I cared for my in laws until they passed away 9 years ago. They passed away 7 weeks apart. One was in hospice for 2 days and the other on a ventilator for a week. They were like second parents to me. That is one of the most difficult parts of this virus, people are alone in quarantine with no family support. Nurses and Doctors will be suffering for years from the emotional toll it has taken on them.

Hi webkinzplayer1212, sorry to hear you have been unwell.I hope you are on the mend now. I am interested in the year 10 window. Is there anything you’ve been looking for and I’ll see if I have it. My user name is maidoforleans. Best wishes to you and your family.

It does take a while sometimes for things to get moderated, I replied on another post window will be on its way.

@webkinzplayer1212 and @blurayne I pray you too and many others will feel better during a time like this. Also webkinzplayer1212, I am interested in the year 10 lamp and year 10 tv. Take care my friends and I hope for a fast recovery.

Thanks so much! I think Petlover365bark is your un? If so we are friends on a few accounts so I’ll hold tv and lamp until confirmed.

No problem my friend! Yes Petlover365Bark is my username. Thank you for hanging onto the lamp and tv for me. Also, do you happen to have the rug? If not no worries. If there is anything else I need from the theme I’ll let you know. Once again, feel better!

nneehhaa2

I’m so sorry to hear that! I hope you recover soon and I hope your family is okay as well! You’re so generous to be recovering and doing a giveaway, and I’ve really been looking for 10 years items specifically the bed and the 10 years window. Please focus on recovering though!! And if you don’t have those items at all, it’s no problem! Take care of yourself — your new friend, nneehhaa

Thanks so much, I’m feeling pretty good today. Were you wanting the bunk bed or the 4 poster bed or both? I have plenty! I think i got 10 of each item on multiple accounts. Is your webkinz id the same as your un here?

nneehhaa2

If both is an option, that would be lovely! My webkinz ID is nneehhaa! Thank you so much and I’m glad you’re feeling better!

will go them out to you today! If there are other pieces you want just let me know.

lilstinky

So sorry to hear that you both have not been well. Warm thoughts and prayers that you recover quickly! ~ momssanitytime

Nate4555

webkinzplayer1212 & blurayne Wishing you good health and wellness, Nate4555

balletbear5M

webkinzplayer1212 and blurayne, I hope you both feel better soon! Both of you will be in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Take care!

balletbear5M

webkinzplayer1212 – If it isn’t too much to ask, do you have the flooring and toy chest from the year 10 theme? If so, I’d love to have it. My UN is balletbear5M and I will send a friend request to the first account listed (if I need to send it to another, please let me know) Thank you so much for your generosity and again, I hope you feel better!:)

frankie98

Hi webkinzplayer1212! Praying for your speedy recovery and for your family members as well:) Your friend frankie98:)

Sparky1109

I hope you get well soon! Regardless of symptoms, I know I always find myself extra stressed and worried when I’m sick, and I’m sure the current state of things isn’t helping. Will certainly be praying for a quick recovery! I’ve been on the hunt for the cars promo racetrack pieces, and I’d be happy to send along anything you might be looking for that I have if you’d like to swap. <3 Sparky1109

Part 2, unfortunately my post cut off, too wordy I guess. I’m more than happy to share items, I don’t need anything in return. I will resume sending coupons and items to sell. I had sent lightening bugs and grass tiles, purple creek tiles, and clover patches to some people let me know if you need more. I also have a jellybean smoothie for someone.

animalmomkls

Hi webkinzplayer1212, I’m so very sorry you are sick. This virus is so scary. I really hope you feel better soon. It’s very generous of you to help people with the beautiful 10 year theme. I missed this theme. I’ve managed to get a few pieces over the last two years. Slowly but surely I will get my room done. I would really love the ten year bunk bed, lamp and fridge, if you still have extras of those. Please let me know if you are looking for anything yourself. I’m animalmomkls here and in WW. I will send you a friend request today. Thanks so much, animalmomkls : )

I finally got a fr to go through! My phone was acting up yesterday, If there are other pieces you want just let me know,

Hope you’re starting to feel better!! And to think of others while under the weather, you’re way too sweet. I will take any and all tiles off your hands and any beds if you have them. I am an old player returning to webkinz and trying to decorate rooms. Your friend, pricncess4dad

Hi I posted a reply on a different category regarding the tiles. I’ll start sending those. Any particular bed you are looking for? I accepted fr from you yesterday.

aidcon81

Bluerayne so sorry to hear your not feeling well. if you missed anything please let me know and i will get for you. your friend aidcon81

cowluva

I’m so sorry to hear you haven’t been feeling well, you’ll be in my prayers! Also thank you for doing a giveaway, you are so generous to still be thinking of others during this time. I have been looking for 2 springtime meadow tiles and 4 weathered stone walls. I will send a friend request to those accounts. If you don’t have any extra items that is also okay! First and foremost I hope you start to feel better soon! Hugs and well wishes -cowluva

Hi I replied on your post in a different category, We are friends on multiple accounts and Ill look for those spring meadow tiles and get the weathered walls out to you.

bananasbw

@webkinzplayer121 & @blurayne…and to anyone else dealing with this…I hope each day brings you closer to a full & speedy recovery. We are all on an emotional rollercoaster right now. Thanks to Webkinz we have a chance to escape the real world & venture into a virtual place. Whether we feed/dress our pets, do challenges or create room designs, we are all swept into their world. And here on this forum the connection & support of friends is in my words…amazing. Take care & be safe! (((hugs))), bananasbw

Thanks this has really been a hard time for our country and the world. Yes webkinz has been a great distraction and they are sure keeping us busy! Lots of cool things going on.

bananasbw

@webkinzplayer1212…I’m assuming the “someone” is me who had the giveaway LOL The stuff I had went fast & I am sure you will be bombarded with requests too, especially with the beds. Year 10 had beautiful wallpaper/flooring along with the furniture that made it so special. I can’t wait to see what occurs on the 29th. Take care, bananasbw

Traveller

Dear @webkinzplayer1212 we aren’t friends in WW but I thought I would chime in with my well wishes. In your profession, you know better than most how awful this virus is. I hope you are seeing signs of recovery. Please take care of yourself. Traveller

noddle9

Hey, I’m looking for the Fantail Table (the Fantail Goldfish Pet Specific Item) and I am willing to trade a super bed for it. (Unicorn Bed, Bed of Roses, or Pageant Princess Bed)

I am looking for a milk chocolate or white chocolate tulip seeds from this years white eggs. I could only afford 1 carton of white eggs this year and I won 2 of the white chocolate grand prize from them. I really don’t want it and I’d gladly trade a cottage for a pack of the seeds. Thanx :) My WW UN is chicklet711

PinkFlame

I’m looking to trade my Aquamarine Belt and 2 bunny planters, for a purple patterned egg from the wheel of deluxe. I also want to trade my w shop coupons for the hot pink cargo pants. The coupons i have are 7 of 10% , 4 of 20 % , 2 of 25% , 3 of 30% and 1 of 50 %. If you want to trade add me ilovepinkhair :D Thank You

Alphaowlbear

Hi PinkFlame – I’m sending a pair of pants and a couple eggs – nothing is needed in return – I am very happy to share my extras with a friend :-) alphacat

explore9

Hello webkinz friends, does anyone want to be webkinz pen palz? We gift eachother items everyday, would really appreciate some friends like these, and also friends that would ACTUALLY show up to parties that i would host LOL. Add me Explore9. Let me know :)

funloving

That sounds like fun! I sent you a friends request, alexislovespugs

Comments are closed.