Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

KittyXCat

Hello, I NEED a Cat Ears Headband Wig and Lilac/Pink Bunny Wig.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

KittyXCat

Hello, I need a couple mystery wigs. I need the Cat Ears Headband Wig, Lilac Bunny Wig, and a Galaxy Wig [but I am not sure whether the Galaxy Wig is trade able\sell able]. In exchange I have, Batty Bat Hat, Crystal Flower Headband, MVP Trophy Hat, Joy Dress, Pink Flower Pixie Dress, Pop Star Dress, Rainbow Fairy Dress, Red Dotty Party Dress, Butterfly Shoes, Enchanted Dragon Wings, Gold Vogue Vampire Belt, Girl’s Figure Skates, Pink Flower Pixie Shoes, Purple Vampire Costume Shoes, Rock Star Big Black Boots, Cool Cave Bed [for two], Pink and White Scratching Post Chair, Poofy Poodle Chair, and Sleeping Dragon Bed [for two]. Thank you.

rlla14

I don’t have the wigs, unfortunately. What else would you take for the Sleeping Dragon Bed?

I’m looking for someone who’d like to do some mystery clothes trading with me. I’m looking for a lot of the pieces from summer 2016 through spring 2019. For trade, I have MANY duplicates of mystery clothes from 2013-2015, as well as summer and fall of 2019. I don’t have spares of them all to trade, but I do of a lot of them. I’m hoping there’s someone out there who has tons of the recent stuff, but started a little later and is looking for the older stuff. That’d be a great match, since I have the older but need the newer. I’d love to work out some deals! I’m also willing to trade older mystery for the deluxe monthly clothing I’m still missing, from that same 2016-2019 time period. I’ve tracked down most of the 30-something I missed in the trading room, but I have 13 I’m still looking for. And suddenly the trading room won’t let me say “deluxe monthly” (why??) or the names of most of them, so it’d be great to have some trades already worked out here. :)

mamasbaby07

pompom23 I would be more than happy to send you food and kinz cash coins.. my username is mamasbaby07 Please let me know I have gardens and orchards and can send as much as you need… hugs

I got another pair of Feather Light Shoes, but am unsure of what to ask for them.

Comments are closed.