My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 5 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

szivarvany5

Does anyone happen to have the black ninja costume? Willing to trade, just tell me what you`re looking for and I will see if I have it/them. Thank you so much!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

szivarvany5

Thank you ever so much ThePumpkinPatch! I love it! You`ve made me so happy! Is there anything I can do to return the favor?

12345pinkey

Hi, my wishlist link is

sally
        Key Master

Hi! External links are not permitted. Thanks!

alexutzy97

Hi friends! Hope everyone is doing well and being safe <3 I have been trying to find the Owl cookie Seeds from Fall Fest Soda for couple of days now but no one had it for trade and I really would love to have at least one :o3 I would really apreciate to get a message from anyone willing to trade for it. I am alexutzy97. Thank you for reding this :o3 Have a lovely day, guys! <3 <3

HolyGround

Hi everyone! I’m looking for the soft gray window, fall quilt tiles, apple farm floor, and seeds. Let me know what you are looking for in return for any of these! Thank you all!

frozenanna2

Hey HolyGround! I have some Fall Quilt Tiles! What do you have to trade?

frozenanna2

My UN is frozenanna2

HolyGround

Hi frozenanna2, I have lots of decoration items. To name some: adventure movie poster, amanda panda poster, alyssa plushy, ballerina mirror, beach toys, big bowl of soup, candy tile, captain dogbeard plushy, cash cow 2 poster, cat window, ceramic starfish decor, classic gaming room wallpaper and flooring, cleaning supplies, compass clock, deep sea porthole, dex dangerous magazine cover collection, diner window, dirty dishes, fine cuisine pots, flour power baking set, framed shell, fred rover plushy, green notepad and pencils, handmade zingoz clock. There is more but this will probably cut off soon

frozenanna2

Hey guys! I need 3 Soft Gray Armchairs, 1 Soft Gray Coffee Table, 1 Soft Gray Couch, 2 Soft Gray Curtain 4 Soft Gray Dinning Chairs, and 1 Soft Gray Dinning Table. Thanks! I’m trying to finish my Soft Gray Room. Thanks! Un frozenanna2

szivarvany5

I might have a few pieces. I will check as soon as possible and send them out to you.

szivarvany5

I hope you enjoy!

Comments are closed.