My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,849 replies, has 258 voices, and was last updated by  mleab 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ShmooPerson

Hi everyone, I just thought I’d let everyone know the Violet Persian Rug is on sale right now at the Curio Shop (between 3:00PM and 4:00PM). I hope this gets through moderation in time!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Thank you for the heads up! Just missed it:( Frankie98

73kibarry

It was out of my price range!

73kibarry

I have the absolute best friends here on Webkinz!!!! Thank you @Alphacat <3

ShmooPerson

I have these items I’m willing to trade for the PSI’s I listed in my previous post: Regal Banquet Dining Table, Victorian Garden Fencing, Oak Tree Flooring, Oak Tree Wallpaper, Arte Fact Plush Toy, Town Square Tree, Candy Tile, Haunted Toilet, Fall Acorn Quilt Tile, Fall Checkered Quilt Tile, Fall Orange Quilt Tile, Fall Striped Quilt Tile, Fall Fair Corn, Fall Fair Funnel Cake, Fall Fest 2020 Poster, Fall Fest Watercolor Painting, Fall Fest Window, Pumpkin Centerpiece, Wagon Wheel Display Apple Farmer’s Dress, Apple Farmer’s Overalls, Apple Farmer’s Boots, Apple Farmer’s Cap, Apple Farmer’s Shoes, Apple Farmer’s Satchel, Apple Farmer’s Sunhat, Fall Fair Apron, Fall Fair Hat, Gardener’s Boots, Leaf Glasses, Monster Candy Bag, Zombie Costume, Zombie Face Paint, Roadside Stand, Tetra Terrain Meadow, Tetra Terrain Rainforest, Tetra Terrain Tundra, Air Hockey Table, Beauty Rest Bed, Blue Skies Bed, Cabana Widescreen TV, Fine Resort Bed, Modern Leafy Dining Chair, Moral Floral Sofa, Sweet Re-Leaf Chair, Tropical Dresser, Green Tea And Coffee Table, Porthole Barrel Hot Tub, Mixing Board Desk, Bright Uprights Lamp, Cave TV, Kid’s TV, Loader Lounger, Princess Bed, Rock And Roll Dresser, Rock Star Bed, Sea TV, Traffic Light Lamp, also, most items from the following themes: cat,

73kibarry

I sent you the toilet, the hat and satchel. Enjoy. I’ll try to send more from my other accounts. Kibarry73

ShmooPerson

@73kibarry Hi and thank you for sending me those items! However, I think that you thought this list is the things I’m looking for, but it’s actually a list of the things I have available to trade for the PSI’s I’m looking for :D Sorry if that was confusing! I’m still thankful to have the extras you sent me, but if you need anything in return, let me know! Thanks, from ilovepugs08

ShmooPerson

Hi everyone! I’m looking for a bunch of Webkinz PSI’s. My username is ilovepugs08. I have lots of items I’m willing to trade, which I will post directly after this post. Here is the list of PSIs I’m looking for :) (some say X2, which means I would like 2 of them) : Big City Window X2, Celebration Throne, Batwing Chair, Paw Print Dining Table, Hay Bale Sofa, Poofy Poodle Chair, Best In Show Throne, Banana Hammock, Poco Fiesta Throne X2, Buried Bone Fridge, Milk Truck X2, Cream Soda Sprinkler, Great Outdoors Window, Domino Effect Area Rug, Gold Mine, Fancy Fox Kitchen Counter And Cabinet, Lily Pad Water Bed, Longneck TV, Googles Scrying Pond X2, Amazing Acorn Armoire, Howl And Prowl TV, Northern Nights Bed, Little Lamb Bed, Seaside Peli-Scope, Super Fluffy Sofa, Puggy Bark-o-Lounger, Rabbit Eared Television, Lost City Throne, St. Pat’s Wishing Bridge, Charming Charcoal Easel. Thanks so much, and if you’re looking for something specific that you would like to trade for, let me know so I can keep an eye out for it in the trading room or elsewhere!

frankie98

Happy Monday Everyone:) I am trying to find a package of OWL COOKIE SEEDS (like everyone else) It’s the only thing I am missing from this years Fall Fest. I have been trying to find them in the trading room without any luck:/ If you have an extra and would be willing to trade, I have other seeds like Candy apple, maple dipped, Red hot pepper and all the other usual ones. Also have Owl Plushie, Fox Plushie, and Owl Tree stump. I also have a Giant Fall Tree from last years Grand Prize. I have so much OTHER stuff just say what you are looking for. Retired Exclusives and New Exclusives,Rares Etc… I know these are hard to come by so I understand if no one has any they want to trade. Thank you for your time and any help:) Your friend frankie98:) ID love9050

Traveller

@frankie98 Done, dear friend. Enjoy!

frankie98

You are the BEST! Thank you so much:) No more stressing and now my collection is complete thanks to you my amazing friend:) Please let me know if I can help you in any way at all! Your friend frankie98:D

frankie98

Just planted my seeds can’t wait see what those adorable cookies look like and of course to eat some:) YUM!!!

Hello everyone. I am looking for the sweet stitched theme (I have the rug) and the countryside Christmas theme lamp post, road tiles, fences, and pine tree. I also missed the soft grey couch, arm chair and coffee table. Thanks!

Comments are closed.