My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 2,039 replies, has 208 voices, and was last updated by  lilstinky 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey everyone! Hope all is well! I’m looking for the Neo-Gothic Piano, to finish my theme! If you have it, please let me know what you’re looking for or what you want for it- I’ll see if I have it- if anything, we an work towards a plan! Thank you so much in advance!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Updated Want List!
      -Dolphin shades
      -go green dress
      -girls figure skating outfit (red dress)
      -boys figure skates
      -rusty red tam
      -nautical navy rocking chair
      -white festive fleece pajama top and bottom
      -penguin slippers
      -fuzzy polar bear slippers
      -sleepy owl slippers
      -Some clothing from the inside out promotion: joy dress, fear shirt, sadness shirt, anger shirt

@hannah5banana Hi! Thank you so much for all the Winterfest prizes you have sent me :) I finally completed the two rooms I needed them for! I wanted to ask, I have another friend who needs the skating rink edge pieces too. Is it okay if I trade the two extra ones you gave to me to them? Otherwise I’ll send them back. Thanks again! :)

@ RagingFire123 You can certainly send them along to your friend. I don’t need them sent back to me since I still have enough to do another rink or two. I’m really happy I could help you out. Enjoy the rink :)

@ RagingFire123 I was going to send you some of the other winterfest prizes too. I have 2 red snowsuits, 2 black skates, 3 snowballs, 1 pile of snowballs, 3 pairs of white skates, 3 candelabras and 3 frozen columns. Did you want these sent your way as well? LMK

@hannah5banana I would love to have both snow suits, both black skates, one snowball, and all of the candelabras and columns if they aren’t claimed yet! Thank you so much :D

@ RagingfFire123 I’ll send them all your way :)

UPDATE: Thank you to everyone who has helped me out so far! I thought I’d post an updated list so there wouldn’t be any confusion. If you have any of these items, PLMK what you want for them! My UN is Izmir123. Thanks! :D

These are the items I still need from the previous list:
      Tetra Terrain Meadow Tiles (7)
      Tetra Terrain Tundra Tiles (1)
      Skating Rink Edge Piece (1)
      Jam Maker’s Stove
      Jam Maker’s Fridge
      Jam Maker’s Workplace
      Jam Maker’s Sink
      Royal Guard Station (Welsh Corgi PSI)
      Culinary Cat Counter (Silversoft Cat PSI)
      any Cupcake Dress
      anything from the 2016 Summer Clothing line (I missed it)

And these are new items that I need:
      Ebony and Cream Crescent Dining Chair (4) – from January Peek-a-Newz
      Festive Feast Dining Table
      Diving Bell Flippers (2)
      Diving Bell Helmet (2)

hey! @RagingFire123 I got the culinary cat counter in trade today because I remembered you were looking for it! Do you happen to have any the things I am looking for! I think my list is below. I am also looking for the dolphin shades and all clothing pieces from inside out promotion. Just let me know! :)

@chivalrousllama Hey! I have the Disgust Dress and a couple Skating Rink edge pieces. Do you want those for the counter?

@RagingFire123 That would be perfect, thank you! I’ll send the counter to you now. Thanks!

leenie

I sent 3 dining chairs.

@leenie Thank you so much! I finally finished my Sweet Hotel Suite :)

~I am looking for some skating rink edge pieces and skating rink tiles to build a skating rink. I also need the girls and boys figure skating outfit and boys figure skates. I am also looking for the winterfest wacky plush. There are some other random things I need too: go green dress, natuical navy rocking chair, pink festive fleece pajama top and bottom, white festive fleece pajama top and bottom, fuzzy polar bear slippers, and penguin slippers. Let me know if you have any of these for trade! Thank you!

ShanTilley

Hello my friend chivalrousllama! I have some of the items you listed above and I will send them to you right away. We are already friends. Hope you have a great day! AuntLulu123

Thank you so so so so so much for the pink pajamas!!! I’m definitely having a great day thanks to you! :)

@ chivalrousllama – I wrote this before but cannot find it posted here anywhere. I have 6 skating rink tiles and 7 skating rink edge pieces for you so you should be able to complete your skating rink. If you want them my UN’s are chicklet711 and plainjane1215. FR me and I’ll get them to you A.S.A.P.

@hannah5banana I sent you friend requests! That would be amazing, thank you! I will definitely be able to complete my skating rink now. :)

@ Chivalrousllama I found a couple more skating rink boards in one of my other smaller accounts so I sent 9 in total to you to make sure that you have enough to do a rink in your account. I have sent 3 rink tiles so far and I will be sending the other 3 I have for you tomorrow. Happy Skating :)

Comments are closed.