My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ajteddy716

Guys I am looking for an old item. I have lots to trade for it. please add my username ajteddy716 so we can meet in trading room and I can show what I have for trade. I am trying to make an ultimate collectors room. I am currently missing two items the baseball cap and the retired white figure skates. please if you have one for trade please reply and we can set up a metering time in the trading rooms. thanks for reading :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

cowluva

Hi everyone! Im in need of a few bake sale treats to make some of the bake sale items I want. So far I’ve only gotten crispy treats and cookies. I need 2 cupcakes and 2 muffins to make the cafeteria table and sweet treats wallpaper. If anyone has extras they can send me it would be much appreciated!! Thanks y’all! :) my UN is cowluva.

bananasbw

@cowluva…I have Bake Sale cupcakes & muffins. Sending 2 cupcakes & a muffin today. In the morning I’ll send 2 muffins & a cupcake. If you need anymore, just let me know as I have plenty.

carolinem

Hi everyone! I am in need of bake sale items as well, especially brownies! If anyone is willing to send any I have tons of clothing/furniture/specialty items I can send in return! Thank you all so much (: UN is karolinamoskal

rlla14

Still need Brownies and other bake sale items? I can send some. Any particular “season”–i.e., purple, brown, etc.?

elli313

Hi everyone, I was gone for Webkinz for a few years and I just recently got bored and went through a blog and saw all of the items I missed. If anyone has any of these old items that they would like to trade for I would be so grateful! This is definitely a reach and I doubt anyone will have a lot of these items to trade cause they are old and rare at this point, but if you have any of these items and want to trade for them I have pet specific items, exclusive items, rare items, old collection event items, seeds, etc.. that I would be happy to trade for! (Sorry for the long list, like I said I was gone for a while). Any items can be sent to elli313, bunnies3131 or bookid52
      Goober’s Lab Microscope
      Goober’s Big Book of Science
      Thoughtful Think Tank

Jumbleberry Birthday Cake
      Jumbleberry Pie
      Jumbleberry Tractor
      Map of Jumbleberry Fields
      Barrel of Berries Fridge
      Goo Goo Berry Preserves
      Polarberry Preserves

WackyER Wallpaper
      WackyER Window
      WackyyER Flooring
      Wacky Light Up Lamp
      Wacky Slippy Slide
      Wacky Zingoz Doorbell
      Wacky Cheerleader Dress

House of Deluxe Shield
      Powerful Pedestal
      Sweet Star Hat
      Elegant Gold

6sheila6

I can send ya house of deluxe shield

SBeugen

Hi! I’d really love the Ski Slopes wallpaper from the 2018 Winterfest Cookie pack? Does anyone have that wallpaper and is willing to send it to me? Thanks! -Beugen8

Izmir123

hello everyone! I am looking for the Kinzville Go Kart (purple), the Go Kart Helmet, and two Wacky Racing Helmets to complete a room! I have a lot to trade for them!!! My UN is Izmir123 :) thank you!!

Alphaowlbear

Hi lzmir123 – I sent a couple of extra Wacky Helmets – Enjoy! alphacat

Izmir123

Oh my goodness thank you SO SO MUCH!!! I am building the Monza track in WW (avid F1 fan here!) and was really in need of the helmets for my “Renault” team! The Kinzville Go Kart and Helmet are for the same room. :) So Please please let me know if you want anything in return for the helmets! Thank you again!!!!! :D

Comments are closed.