My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 4 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

unikitty11_

Hi everyone! I really need the Purple Polka Dot Hair Bow. Thanks! (-:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

Omg, I want that, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH, TOOO

frozenanna2

Hey guys! I have a new wish list, btw, @Roxy616 , do any of you guys happen to have the Holographic Dress, the Holographic Shoes, the Frosted Rainbow Bow, the Blue Aster Dress, and the Friendship Bracelet Dress? PLEASE! I’d appreciate it SO MUCH! I mostly need the Aster Blue Dress, and the Holographic outfit. Tyvvvvmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please! This would mean A LOT to me!!!! My UN is frozenanna2 have an awesome day! :)

Does anyone have an extra 2020 Thanksgiving basket that you can put in your room? I sold mine by mistake and was just wondering. Thanks, chicklet711

frozenanna2

I think I have one! You’ll have to send me the request though. I have 8 invitations laying out. My UN is frozenanna2 :D

frozenanna2

Hey guys!!! I REALLY REALLY need this stuff, I need the Summer Fun Shoes, the Unique Unicorn sunglasses, the Denim Dream Dress, the Rockerz Flower Shoes I don’t think that’s what there called but they have a Blue Strap, and a Daisy in the middle. I also, need some of the Mystery Clothing Bag like the Yellow Dress and Bow, the Daisy Dress, the Pink Flower Ears, and the Rainbow Bow. Last, I need the Sunflower Dress. This is a lot to ask for, but I asked you guys cause your always so thoughtful with sending people what they need. PLEASE! I mostly need the Unique Unicorn Sunglasses. PLEASE GUYS!!!!!!!!! This means everything to me to have this stuff!!!!! Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!! I hope you guys have an ABSOLUTELY AWESOME day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frozenanna2

Hey guys! I’ve been seeking for these items for 3 weeks, I really REALLY need the Summer Fun Shoes, the Denim Dream Dress, the Rockerz Flower Shoes I don’t think that’s what they’re called, they have blue straps, and a Daisy in the middle. The Mystery Clothing bag, like the Yellow dress and Bow, the Pink Flower Ears, the Daisy Dress, the Rainbow Bow, then I really need the Sunflower Dress. Much appreciated guys! This would make me really happy! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!! I’m so thankful! My username is frozenanna2 THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have an AMAZINGLY ABSOLUTELY AWESOME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great one! :D (-:

Comments are closed.