My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

blurayne

@Sandmania, Yes Erebor, Trekkie, and OzTheGreat are all my accounts. Heads up Ozthegreat will be deleted in a few months; so after we get done sending you can go ahead and delete that one. Thank you so much for all the great items that you are sending me; I am loving them. On the coins, some people like to collect them and others don’t. You can’t display them, but Ganz did give us some coin boxes that we can put them in and the boxes can be displayed (that is why I collect them now). I can send you the Webkinz Votes 2020 coin box and a Deluxe Prize called the Clock Wall Safe that you can put coins in. There is also a green box from St Pats day, but I cant remember the name of it; once I do I can send you one of those also along with some coins. ~ blurayne

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sandmania

@blurayne Ok so I was wrong again about the hamster suit – it is actually 6 pieces lol! I found the matching sunglasses and sent that over too. I believe I still have the shoes left to send, but I just can’t find them anywhere :( But I’ll keep looking, I may have thrown it in a storage box somewhere… Otherwise, I also found a couple more hamster things you might be interested in: the classic maze flooring and hamster ball fridge. Let me know if that’s something you’d like me to send!

blurayne

@Sandmania, I want to thank you so much for all the items you have sent me. I never thought I would get this hamster stuff and I am so thrilled. I would absolutely love to have the flooring and fridge. You have sent me all of the suit except for the shoes and the belt; I understand completely if you can’t find those items. I am just so thankful for all that you have sent. Huge thank you for everything!

Sandmania

@blurayne You’ve helped me so much – I’m just glad that I had things to send back to you! I will send the flooring, fridge, and belt today. I’m still looking for the shoes, I will see if I have any luck trading for them if I can’t find them. Let me know if there is anything at all you are looking for!!

animalmomkls

Hi Webkinz Friends, I just wanted to send a big shout out of Thanks to my wonderful friends who have been sending me flowers for the collection event. It’s been a long time since I checked the forums. Just been an incredible stressful time, as I’m sure it’s been for everybody. Anyways, I really appreciate all the help with the last few collection events. Y’all are awesome. And, hopefully I will be able to get back to checking out the forums and helping Webkinz friends. Thanks again, animalmomkls

blurayne

Hello @animalmomkls, It is so good to see you back on the forums! Hope you and your family are doing well and staying safe. Let me know if you are looking for anything; I would love to help. Your friend blurayne

animalmomkls

Hi @blurayne, Thanks so much and we are all doing well, including my mom and sister in Texas. It’s been my college age son who has had the most trouble, anxiety and stress with everything happening, but it’s finally getting better. Thank goodness! Hope all of your loved ones are doing well too. I’ve managed to do all the events and activities but that’s pretty much it. I haven’t worked on a room in ages. So that’s my first priority. I’ve actually bought pets and they haven’t been adopted yet. Poor babies. I will be sure to post when I need something. Have a wonderful day. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

frankie98

Hi animalmomkls! You have been missed:) Hope all is well with you! Thank you for sending me flowers as well. Hope things get calmer and back to normal soon:) If I can help you with anything please let me know:) Your friend frankie98

animalmomkls

Hi @frankie98, I also want to thank you for all the flowers you’ve sent me. You are an awesome Webkinz friend and I appreciate all your help with collection events. Hope you have a fabulous day today. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Alphaowlbear

Hi animalmomkls – it’s so good to see you posting on the forum and giving an update – WW has certainly been a welcome distraction this past crazy year – thanks for all the flowers you’ve been sending me too! Great to here from you! alphacat

animalmomkls

Hi @Alphaowlbear, Thanks for sending me flowers my friend. You are awesome! Is there anything you are looking for or need? Please just let me know. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

@sandmania Hey hey sent you these items yesterday and today: Cat Burglar: candy bag, headband, pants, hat, mask x2 / Pumpkin King: costume, mask, shoes / Pumpkin Queen: costume, mask, shoes, tiara / Haunted Hotel: staff blazer, server’s vest, server’s dress / Fancy Tuxedo jacket, pants, loafers / open kitchen shelf, produce baskets x2 / Choc Shop: menu, booth, neon booth, window, table / Goo Goo and Polarberry foods: snack bar, homemade muffin, and ice cream cone /antique mirror/ Rustic wall art, writers desk, chair/ hot cocoa sign/ gingerbread wall and floor/ fashion week fedora and vest/ Apple Farmer: shoes, satchel, sunhat, green shoes, green dress, green overalls/ 2020 mayor campaign Alyssa hat, sign, and plushy. Enjoy all your new goodies!

Sandmania

@webkinzplayer1212 Thank you so much!!! I love all the new clothes and furniture – I’ve been busy redecorating! As always, please let me know if I can send you anything back. I found another one of those moolah stepping stones in a room and sent that over. It makes no sense for me to keep just one floor tile lol! I’ll keep you in mind if I ever come across more tiles or fencing pieces in trading.

lisag560

@sandmania, just sent ice pop rug, pressed flowers and sweetheart cello ;)

Sandmania

Thank you @lisag560 I received them :) I just want to tell you how much I appreciate all the packages you’ve been sending me. I wanted to send you some stuff in return, but didn’t know what you needed. Would you like to look at my trades list on the other page? Please let me know if there’s anything you might be looking for!

Sandmania

Part II
      Berry Festival
      Goo-Goo Berry/Polarberry Snack Bar
      Homemade Goo-Goo Berry/Polarberry Muffin
      Goo-Goo Berry/Polarberry Sunglasses
      Goo-Goo Berry/Polarberry Knapsack
      Goo-Goo Berry/Polarberry Print
      Fashion Week
      Fashion Week Fedora/Frock/Lace-Ups/Vest
      Dance Studio Leotard
      Spring Celebration
      Antique Cabinet/Mirror
      Baby Skunk Plushy
      Beautiful Bouquet
      Cheerful Armchair
      Dreamy Daybed
      Duckling Plushy
      Floral Tea Set
      Hand Painted Guitar
      Hanging Produce Baskets
      Open Kitchen Shelf
      Pink Floral Tea Set
      Pressed Flowers
      Spring Chick Plushy
      Spring Suit Jacket/Suit Pants
      Sunny Kitchen Island/SideTable/Stool
      Weathered Teal Dresser/SideTable
      Wild Blue/Red Mushrooms
      Valentine
      Chocolate Shop Booth/Menu/Table/Window/Neon Booth
      Fancy Tuxedo Pants/Loafers
      Ice Cream Sign
      Ice Pop Rug
      Lovely Bookshelf/Box of Chocolates/Desk/Chair/Rug
      Sweetheart Balloons/Bouquet/Roses/Cello/Music Stand
      Sweetheart Dining Table/Lamp/Reading Chair/Sofa/SideTable
      Sweetheart Plushy/Whale Plushy
      Sweetheart Shower/Window/Wall Art/Shelf
      Halloween
      Cat Burglar Candy Bag/Hat/Shirt/Pants/Mask(x2)/Headband/Top/Tights
      Banana Split Costume/Hat/Shoes
      Freaky Forest Wallpaper
      Ghostly Potted Maple
      Hanging Bat Plushy
      Happy Halloween Sofa
      Haunted Hotel Server’s Dress/Vest/Blazer/Dress/Slacks
      Pumpkin King Costume/Mask/Shoes
      Pumpkin Queen Costume/Tiara/Mask/Shoes
      Spooky Bunch of Balloons/Ghost Plushy
      Spooky Stained Glass Window
      Toadstool Fairy Headdress/Dress/Slippers
      Unicorn Princess Tiara/Top/Tutu/Shoes
      Vogue Vampire Top/Pants/Belt
      Other
      Any Campaign Signs/Hats/Plushies from 2018 and 2020 Mayor Elections
      Blanche Plushy
      DaisyDoe Thanksgiving Plushy
      Family Dinner Table/Fireplace
      Hope Plush
      Kiwi Balloons
      Magic Painting
      Pineapple Plushy
      Presto Plush
      Rustic Writer’s Desk/Chair/Wall Art
      Sleepy Cat Plushy
      Small/Large Library Bookshelf
      Sophie Thanksgiving Plushy
      Toy Lizard

frankie98

Will be sending the Sunny Island Kitchen and 2 stools tomorrow:) Frankie98:)

blurayne

Hi, I sent you the Goo Goo Berry Sunglasses, Knapsack, and Print from account Trekkie.

animalmomkls

Hi @Sandmania, I would love to help you with your missing Halloween Costumes. I can send you the complete Pumpkin King and Pumpkin Queen Costumes, Toadstool Fairy Costume, and the Unicorn Princess costume. Would love to help. Glancing through all the replies, it doesn’t look like anyone has sent any costumes yet. Hopefully, I have other things I can send you too. Please send me a FR request. I’m animalmomkls here and in WW. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

Sandmania

Hi @animalmomkls Thank you so much! I sent you a FR from SandmaniaWebkinz. I was already gifted the pumpkin outfits, but do still need the toadstool and unicorn costumes. Please let me know if there is anything I can send in return. I have a trades list posted on the other page as well :)

animalmomkls

Hi @Sandmania, I sent the Toadstool costume last night and part of the Unicorn costume this morning. It’s four pieces and so cute. I love it. I also found an extra Banana Split costume that I can send to you from my another account. Last night I sent you a FR request from that account Webkinzmomkls. I can send you more pieces a day that way. I looked at your trade list. Wow! I would love the Crafty fairy’s cloak, creepy cauldron and Nafaria’s Potions Cabinet and Armchair. But that really seems like way too much and not a fair trade at all. I’m sure I have more I could send from your want list but I can’t figure out what’s been sent and what’s still needed. Everyone here is so very helpful and generous. Are there any of the collection event items from the last couple of years you still need or maybe another extra piece. Or more halloween clothing I can look for. Please just let me know. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Comments are closed.