My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lisag560

@sandmania, sent large and small library bookshelves and the sweetheart shelf.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Good Morning Sandmania! Thank you for all the items you have sent! I am so happy to finally have those missing items:) You are so kind and generous. Today I sent all the 2020 campaign hats, Polarberry glasses, and 2018 Webkinz votes tshirt. I’m trying to keep track of what others have sent so I try not to send the same items. I’m sorry if any are doubles:/ Everyone on this forum is so giving and helpful I’ll bet you get everything you are missing:) I will keep trying to check and see what you still need and keep sending what I have. Have a great weekend! Your friend frankie98:)

Sandmania

@frankie98 Thank you! I still needed all those campaign items and the polarberry glasses, so I was thrilled when you sent them. And yes, I’ve had so much help from generous players – I never could have done it without you guys! I will try to organize everything today and post an updated list soon!

lisag560

@sandmania, just sent sweetheart shower, reading chair and dining table. And thank you so much for the gift you sent! I did NOT have the Wacky item, it must have been from when I was not playing :)

Sandmania

@lisag560 Thank you, I appreciate everything you have sent me! Which years have you been playing? Do you like/collect Wacky? I think I have some Wacky items from 2011~15 I can send if you’d like!

bananasbw

@Sandmania…so today’s shipment sums up the basic items I have sent for the Mod Holiday Theme. I am wondering if you need another couch, or a bench or more dining chairs. Just let me know. Also, there is a beautiful Fireplace to go with this theme & it was a prize offered to Deluxe players who completed a challenge & unfortunately I don’t have a spare. Another item offered was a code for a Mod Holiday Wreath. You can google this & the code does run out May 31st so be sure to claim it soon. Hope you are enjoying your day, bananasbw :D

Sandmania

@bananasbw Thank you sooo much!! This theme is really beautiful. I think that maybe one more couch or bench will really make the room perfect. Thanks for the information about the code! Please let me know if there’s anything I can send you back, otherwise I will just send you a surprise gift if you don’t mind. On a side note, I found it odd that the dining table takes up three squares, but only has four place settings? Arranging all the chairs to line up properly was an interesting process lol

bananasbw

@Sandmania…I wondered how quickly you would catch on seeing how the place settings & chairs didn’t line up, lol In one room I placed 4 chairs then 6 in another. So with the 6 I placed the tree so the tip covered part of the table thus allowing the difference to not be so noticeable. A friend of mine brought it to my attention when this theme was released. I’ll send both the couch & bench, just in case you do end up needing both…you never know! There is nothing I need in return but I do love surprises ;D Have yourself a great weekend, bananasbw :D

blurayne

@Sandmania here is what I sent today: Gingerbread Window, Flashy Side Table, Flashy Lamp, 2020 Alyssa Campaign plush, 2020 Dr. Quack Campaign plush, 2020 Sophie Stockwell Plush, My Gingerbread House, Sophie Stockwell Holiday Push, Pink Floral Tea Set, Lake Flooring, Wild Red Mushrooms, Wild Blue Mushrooms. Will send more tomorrow. :) blurayne

Comments are closed.