My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,849 replies, has 258 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

OMG Sandmania!!!! I literally had tears in my eyes! I couldn’t believe it! I can’t say thankyou enough! I have been looking for that broomstick for so long and had given up hope! I hope it was an extra and not your only one:) I wouldn’t ever want you to do that! The forums don’t moderate over the weekend so won’t be able to find out what you still need until Monday. Is there something special you really wanted that you haven’t gotten yet? If I have it its yours! Have a great weekend:) Your friend frankie98:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sandmania

Aww @frankie98 I’m glad I could be of help! Don’t worry, the broom wasn’t my only one – I found an extra in a wizard room that was just sitting there in a corner, so I had to send it to you right away! You’ve all been so generous in sending me stuff, I’m just happy I got the chance to give back :)

balletbear5M

Hi @Sandmania! I think I might’ve missed the post that had your username, could you tell me here so I can send a friend request? :) As soon as you accept, I will get the items over to you. Thank you!

blurayne

@sandmania, Here is what I sent today: Clock Wall Safe (can store coins in), Webkinz Votes 2018 Podium, Webkinz Votes 2020 coin box (can store coins), Polar Bear Cub Plushy, Kiwi Balloons, Webkinz votes 2020 Podium, 2020 votes signs for Sophie/Dex/Alyssa, 2020 votes Dex plushy, Blanche Plushy, Vintage Milk Can. I will sent more tomorrow.

@Sandmania. Hey hey could you do an updated post with the items you’re still looking for? I’m trying to keep up with what you’ve gotten so far and it’s started to get a little harder :). Here are the few foods I did not have to send you from the vegetable\veggie fest: Mazin carrot cake, Precious mango punch, and Tin of spinach. There were some farm fresh foods available which you may have from harvesting seeds, pumpkin, tomato, and watermelon. A few of the items were repeated from one fest to the next (plush, hat, doe chef coat) and the roadside stand showed up in the apple picking event. The only other thing is the Dr Quack miracle tonic. It is not kinz postable. There are 3 recipes in the cookbook that need it. There are two codes that do not expire so you can search for those ( can’t list them here). There have been floating bottles of tonic from time to time. Are you on any other media sites like FB? Thanks for the Mazin hamsters pieces, Have a great weekend :)

Sandmania

@webkinzplayer1212 Thank you!! I had most of those other foods from previous events already, so now I think I’m all caught up with veggie fest! I found yet another floor piece to send you lol! I did actually use Webkinz FB back in the day; I tried to get back on but I seem to have lost my login info… I will be updating my list soon – hopefully it gets moderated before the weekend!

lisag560

I am getting lost here lol, if you have some time could you update your list of items you still need? I am sorry to make you work so hard ;)

Sandmania

@lisag560 Haha I should be apologizing to you for working so hard! I asked you about the Wacky items on the previous page. If you let me know what years you missed, I can take a look and hopefully send you some items you don’t have :)

Comments are closed.