My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 6 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Sandmania

Everyone, thank you so much for sending me packages over the weekend :) Since the comments were still awaiting moderation and you weren’t able to post what you were sending, I received sooo many polarberry prints and beautiful bouquets!! I am very appreciative of your gifts, but if anyone would like their print or bouquet back, please let me know – I don’t want to take more than is necessary. I have been trying to send you all at least a little something to show my thanks; let me know if you like/dislike the surprise gifts/if you have any preference for types of items/if you prefer I don’t send anything, etc. Every player is a little bit different, so I just want to make sure that I’m not annoying anyone lol!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

@Sandmania, I love all the gifts that you have sent me; those cars are some of my favorites. I missed years 2013 – 2017. Please keep anything that I have sent; feel free to trade, gift, or sell anything extra. Still looking for some more of your list; they are just getting harder to find now because they are not in my dock; either I dont have them or they are in storage somewhere. :) blurayne

Sandmania

@blurayne Thanks for letting me know :) I’m glad you liked the gifts – I’ll be looking for some stuff for you during those years too. I was so stoked when you sent me those plushies!! Is there anything in particular you are looking for? I haven’t forgotten about your hamster shoes and I’m still searching for them, but let me know if there is anything else you need to complete a collection/room/outfit/etc.

animalmomkls

Hi Sandmania, I loved the Nafaria prizes. Thank you so much! If I sent you something and you got duplicates, please just keep the items. Looking at your list it’s getting harder for me to see anything I can send you. I came back in Feb of 2017. And the wonderful generous friends here on the forums helped me a lot, especially with the missing holiday plushies, some beautiful retired foods and too many other items to mention. There have been some wonderful Wacky items from the festival you might be missing. I’m not sure if that was on your list. I’ll look. Hope you have a great day. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Sandmania

@animalmomkls You’re right, I completely missed the Wacky Celebration items! I just looked them up over the weekend while this mini Wacky event was happening, and realized there were so many new Wacky items! I may have to add them to my wishlist :P I’ve already received all of my most wanted items, so it really doesn’t matter to me now whether or not I can find everything – I’m just so incredibly grateful for all the help I got from everyone on this forum!!

animalmomkls

Good Morning, @Sandmania, Last night while doing Peek-N-Newz on Webkinz Newz I thought about previous prizes. Do you need pieces from the Floral princess theme, Soft grey theme or Forest Tile theme? Those were prizes over the last 3 years from playing. Just let me know. I have a lot of extra pieces I can start sending you. I also sent you some fun prizes from past Wacky Festivals today from both accounts. They were some extras I had. I just love Wacky. Your friend, animalmomkls

Sandmania

@animalmomkls Thank you so much for the Wacky items!! Those were some of the prizes I was going to add to my list. You know, I did think about those furniture pieces from the Peek-A-Newz themes (the soft grey theme looks SO beautiful). I hoped that WKN would repeat the prizes so I’ll have the chance to collect some of them, but I realized it’d take me many months to get each new prize. So I would love it if you could send me your extras – it’s almost like you’re reading my mind at this point! Is there anything else I can send back to you? I found a couple more Nafaria themed things that I can send your way, but please do let me know if you need anything in particular :)

bananasbw

@Sandmania…when I said to surprise me, well you certainly did! I love the bed & have the perfect room to place it in. Thank You! Will keep checking to see what more you need & as long as time is on my side, will let you know if I can help. Take care, bananasbw

Sandmania

@bananasbw Glad you liked it! I just want to thank you again for helping me with my wishlist :)

blurayne

@Sandmania, I sent Beautiful Banquet, Ice Cream sign, Sophie Thanksgiving Plushy, and coins – Mandy, Sally, Steve, 2020 Alyssa, 2020 Dex, 2020 Dr. Quack. Still looking for more of your items for you. Enjoy!

lisag560

sending winterfest wacky plushy, beautiful bouquet and polarberry print.

lisag560

@sandmania……thank you so much for the kp!!!! AND the updated list! I have been fortunate enough to have a half day of work today and I am not sure if this will post until Monday. I will keep checking ;) I am so happy to help fill your collections!

Sandmania

Hello everyone! Here is my updated wishlist! A huge thank-you to everyone who has helped me shorten this list considerably :)
      Christmas/Winterfest
      Arcade Gingerbread House
      Zumwhere Gingerbread House
      Gingerbread Painting/Rug/SideTable/Sofa/Stove
      Festive Cookie Jar
      SantaKinz Cookie Jar/Portrait/Stained Glass Window
      Groovy Guitar Belt
      Painted Glass Menorah
      Pile of Snowballs
      Webkinz Holiday Snowglobe
      Daisy Doe Holiday Plushy
      Fiona Feathers Holiday Plushy
      Persephone Holiday Plush
      Snowman Plushy
      Snowy Retriever Puppy Plushy
      Winterfest Wacky Plushy
      Zangoz Holiday Plushy
      Zingoz Holiday Plushy
      Berry Festival
      Polarberry Knapsack
      Polarberry Print
      Spring Celebration
      Beautiful Bouquet
      Spring Chick Plushy
      Spring Suit Jacket/Suit Pants
      Sunny Kitchen SideTable
      Valentine
      Sweetheart Music Stand
      Sweetheart Bouquet/Roses
      Sweetheart Sofa
      Sweetheart Wall Art/Window
      Sweetheart Whale Plushy
      Ice Cream Sign
      Halloween
      Cat Burglar Mask/Shirt/Top/Tights
      Haunted Hotel Staff Dress/Slacks(x2)
      Unicorn Princess Shoes
      Ghost Plushy
      Happy Halloween Sofa
      Spooky Stained Glass Window
      Other
      Any Campaign Signs/Hats/Plushies from 2016 or 2018 Mayor Elections
      Family Dinner Table/Fireplace
      Sophie Thanksgiving Plushy
      Hope Plush
      Presto Plush
      Toy Lizard

animalmomkls

Hi @Sandmania, Yay! Thanks for the updated list. I posted a reply on our previous conversation about trades but I’m so happy to know what else I can send you. I will send the Unicorn shoes tomorrow. I have an extra cat burglar outfit, sweetheart music stand, sweetheart bouquet for sure. I also might have the sweetheart sofa and the polarberry knapsack. I’ll need to check and let you know later. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

animalmomkls

@Sandmania, okay I do have an extra sweetheart sofa and the polarberry knapsack. I also just realized it’s sweetheart bouquet and sweetheart roses so I can send both. Yay! So happy I can help you with your list. It will take awhile, but I’ll start sending from both accounts tomorrow. Have a great weekend. animalmomkls : )

Sandmania

@animalmomkls That would be wonderful! I really love that sweetheart theme and my room is really coming together thanks to everyone on this forum. I read your post on the other page and will send you those items tonight!

blurayne

Here is what I sent on Saturday: Zumwhere Gingerbread House, Toy Lizard, Spring Suit jacket, Spring Suit Pants, Haunted Hotel Dress, 2018 PJ Collie Campaign Hat, Pile of Snowballs, Lucky Coin Box (hold coins), Lucky Emerald Kinzcash Coin, Polarberry Knapsack, Polarberry Print. :) blurayne

ShmooPerson

Hi @Sandmania, I can send you the Spring Suit Jacket and Pants if you’re still missing them. I must have forgotten to send you my extras of those when I sent you some of my extra prizes from this years Easter Egg event! It looks like those are the only things I currently have on your list, but just let me know if you still need the Jacket and Pants! From, ilovepugs08 :)

Sandmania

@ShmooPerson I do have the Spring Suit Jacket and Pants now, but thank you so much for your offer!!

@Sandmania Hey hey hope you had a great weekend! Here is a list of items I’ve sent over the weekend: polarberry print, cat burglar mask, shirt, top, and tights, spring suit jacket and pants, parsnips seeds, beautiful bouquet, sleepy cat plushy, webkinz holiday snow globe, spooky stained glass window, snowman plushy, zumwhere gingerbread house, haunted hotel server’s dress and staff slacks, family dinner table and fireplace, gingerbread painting, stove, rug, and side table, festive cookie jar, spooky ghost plushy, pile of snowballs x 3, holiday fiona feathers and holiday daisy doe. There are a couple of items that can rotated and the view is different, the pile of snowballs and the red/blue mushrooms (they have double arrows under them while in the dock). The produce baskets from the sunny kitchen change depending on which wall you put them on as does the open shelf unit how it is rotated. (one side pantry items the other pots and pans). I think you’re getting close to a completed list :)

Sandmania

@webkinzplayer1212 Huge thank you!! I love all the Christmas themed items, especially the gingerbread theme. I did not know that the snowballs looked different when rotated – I will have to try that out now!

Comments are closed.