My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 5 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Sandmania

Hello everyone! Here is my new updated wishlist! I just want to thank all the kind Webkinz players who have made this possible for me. I’ve already received all of my top wants from you, so the list below is just of things that would be nice to have. I’m still missing many items from 2017-2021, so I would love any extras of anything, but please don’t send me anything that you don’t already have tons of or would be better put to use trading.

Christmas
      Arcade Gingerbread House
      Mod Holiday Chair
      SantaKinz Cookie Jar
      SantaKinz Stained Glass Window
      Zangoz Holiday Plushy
      Zingoz Holiday Plushy
      Apple Picking
      Apple Farmer’s Boots
      Apple Farmer’s Green Cap
      Apple Farmer’s Green Sunhat
      Wacky Zingoz
      Wacky Ballroom Gown
      Wacky Ballroom Shoes
      Wacky Tuxedo Jacket
      Wacky Tuxedo Pants
      Wacky Racing Helmet
      Wacky Racing Suit
      Wacky Scooter
      Wacky Sunglasses
      WackyER Standee
      Valentine
      Homemade Hearts Display
      Sweetheart Sink
      Sweetheart Wall Art
      Sweetheart Window
      Cinnamon Plushy
      Ms. Birdy Valentine’s Plushy
      Sweetheart Whale Plushy
      Other
      Any Campaign Signs/Hats/Plushies from 2016 or 2018 Mayor Elections
      Chocolate Bunny Plushy
      Farm Fresh Delivery Truck
      Weathered Side Table
      Webkinz Day Year 16 Trophy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

Thank you for all the wonderful gifts you have sent me; I am loving them. Here are the items that I sent today: Apple Farmers Boots, Webkinz Year 16 Trophy, WackyER Standee, Farm Fresh Delivery Truck, Homemade Hearts Display, Valentine Card, Mod Holiday Chair, Wacky Sunglasses, Holiday Pawprint Tile, 2018 Dr Quack Campaign Hat, Wacky Racing Helmet, Sweetheart Flower Shop. I will keep searching for more on your list. Have a great day! ~ blurayne

Sandmania

@blurayne Oh thank you for everything – I never expected you to send so much! I know I added a couple of things to my list but I couldn’t resist :P I’ve just been sending back random things that are from the time period you missed – wasn’t sure how many of those items were ones you might already have, but I’m glad you’ve been enjoying them :)

blurayne

You are so welcome. You have sent me several items that I did not have and have been wanting for a long time; so thank you very much. Glad I have been able to help you get the items you are looking for. Have a great weekend! Your friend blurayne

lisag560

@sandmania, the items you sent today were all new to me! I appreciate the kp! LisaG

Sandmania

@lisag560 I’m so glad you liked them! I realized I forgot to thank you for the sugarberry seeds you sent. It wasn’t on my list, but I was so ecstatic when I received them! You know I like seeds! Thanks for your thoughtfulness :)

frankie98

Hi Sandmania, Just been waiting to see what was sent over the weekend from your list, Did you get the Gingerbread sofa, rug, and side table? I have those waiting to send just making sure you still need them:) Hope you had a great weekend. Frankie98

Sandmania

OMG @frankie98 I would love those gingerbread items! Adding the sofa, rug, and side table would really complete my gingerbread room. Thanks for thinking of me :) Let me know if there’s anything in particular I can send back – or I will just surprise you!

frankie98

Great! Just sent the Gingerbread items:) Sorry I don’t have the stove or painting you need:( If I come across those I will send them to you! You are so sweet but no need to send me anything! I am so thrilled to have the items you already sent to help with my missing item! You have given me MORE than enough and I am just happy to help you in anyway I can:) I came across a 2016 Campaign Dr. Quack sign. Do you need that? I was not on webkinz in 2016 so I only have that one and must have traded for it:? I don’t need it and would like you to have it if you still need it:) Your friend frankie98:)

Sandmania

@frankie98 Thank you SO much for the gingerbread furniture! @webkinzplayer1212 was so kind to send me the wallpaper/flooring and other furniture, but I still needed the sofa. Now my gingerbread room is complete! I’d love the sign, but I wouldn’t want to take your only one – please send it only if you know you really won’t use it! I hope you don’t mind if I send you a little package anyway, you can sell/trade if you don’t like it :)

lisag560

@sandmania, I missed 2013-2016

Sandmania

@lisag560 Thanks, that helps! Those happened to be the exact years I played before taking a break. I’ll look up what was being offered and send you things as I find them – do you have anything in particular you are looking for?

blurayne

Today I was able to send: Persephone Holiday Plush, Santakinz Portrait, and Snowy Retriever Puppy Plushy. :) blurayne

Comments are closed.