My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 22 hours, 21 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Good morning Sandmania! I haven’t forgotten about the 2016 sign I am sending you:) I have been trying to find other things on your list to send with it but my friend blurayne is so speedy she beats me to it LOL! I don’t think I have anything else on your list that you haven’t already received:/ Thank you again for the wonderful items you have sent:) Your friend frankie98:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sandmania

Thanks @frankie98 you’ve helped me out a lot with my collection! If you’re ever looking for something in the future, please let me know!

@Sandmania hey hey Ill post some items to you after I see what’s been sent today If you have these items available I’d love to have them: midnight’s moon, zap’s plasma ball, twister in a pot, and chattering toy teeth Anything I’ve sent you that you’ve gotten duplicates of no need to return them. :)

Sandmania

@webkinzplayer1212 I didn’t have a plasma ball, but I’ll send the other three items your way! Thank you so much again for everything :)

lisag560

@sandmania, sent racing helmet and racing suit and the ballgown. :)

Sandmania

@lisag560 OMG thank you, I thought that ballgown would be a longshot – I’m so happy to have it! I hope I’ve been sending some items you didn’t have. Please let me know if you’re ever looking for something specific :)

lisag560

@animalmomkls just sent flooring, potions table, and torch. :)

animalmomkls

Hi @lisag560, Thank you so much. I’m so excited. I’ve had the wallpaper and a couple of other prizes for awhile and tonight I’m finally going to start working on a room. Yay! You rock. Let me know if you are looking for anything would really love to help. Your very grateful friend, animalmomkls : )

animalmomkls

Hi @Sandmania, Thanks for the Nafaria prizes. I’ll start sending items from the Soft Grey Theme today, plus more Wacky prizes. I found an extra of the Wacky Skateboard, Zangoz Knapsack and Wacky sunglasses. If you happen to have an extra, I would love the Poison Ivy Plant, Hidden Hideaway Torch, Potions Table or Hidden Hideaway flooring. But if you don’t, it’s really all good. I know how hard it is to get those prizes from her. LOL I really just wanted to help. When I came back the wonderful, sweet, generous Webkinz friends here on the forum helped me so much and I’m tickled to be able to help someone else who is returning. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

frankie98

Sorry to jump in but I can’t resist:) Sent the Poison Ivy, Hideaway Torch and Flooring:) Just happy to help my amazing friends:) Sent from my love9050 account:) Your friend frankie98:)

animalmomkls

Hi @frankie98, Thanks so much my friend! I’m thrilled. Just got home from school and I’m going to enjoy unwinding and working on that room tonight. Fun! Thanks again and please let me know if you are looking for anything. Your very grateful friend, animalmomkls : )

frankie98

You’re very welcome:) Have Fun working of your new room:) My Nafaria room is one of my favorites! I called it Do You Believe in Magic? Thank you for sending the coins and coupons:) Always much appreciated when decorating time:) Have a great weekend! Your friend Frankie

Sandmania

@animalmomkls Wow thank you for sending that grey theme furniture, they are so easy to match with other furniture pieces :) I sent a poison ivy plant and hidden hideaway torch – no luck on the other items but looks like @lisag560 and @frankie98 had you covered!

animalmomkls

Hi @Sandmania, Thanks for the Nafaria prizes. I had fun working on my room last night. I sent more extra items I had from the Soft Gray Theme. I thought I better start listing what I’ve sent before I get confused tomorrow. So, I was able to send two armchairs, coffee table, couch, dresser, tub, Wardrobe, rug and curtain so far. For some reason I got a lot of couches, so let me know if you want one more. LOL I’m enjoying sending my extras to a good home and getting them out of my dock. But you did get me thinking about the many years I missed. I posted an actual trade on your for trade list. What I’ve been sending you are extras in storage or my dock so I love just gifting them. Enjoy! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Sandmania

@animalmomkls I have to apologize, I think I may have sent a random accidental note on plain paper to one of your accounts in addition to the TY note. LOL I was trying to find the right message to tell you that I left a reply to you here since it won’t moderate until Monday. I saw that you had already sent me the seeds, so I wanted to make sure you knew I’d replace the window on the world lamp with something else you wanted. Long story short, I couldn’t find an appropriate message and ended up clicking send by accident. Anyways, hope you’re having a good weekend, TTYS :)

animalmomkls

Good Morning @Sandmania, It’s all good. I sent the Soft Grey daybed yesterday and I was able to send another curtain. Yay! I’m afraid I don’t have an extra table or chairs to send, but so happy I could send you everything else in the theme. If I remember right, somebody needed chairs last year. LOL Hopefully, someone else still has some to send. The daybed and the desk in that theme are just gorgeous. I’ll check your trade list next. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Comments are closed.