My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 4 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

PEBBLES1973

i’m looking for two sunny chairs from peek a newz,. if anyone has please send it to me my username is NITA007 the 0′s in my username are zeroes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

animalmomkls

Hi @PEBBLES1973, Wow! I just opened 21 boxes and not a chair in any of them. I was so sure I would be able to help. That’s so crazy! I really hope they repeat the chairs. You will at least need one with the desk and we don’t know what else is with this theme. Fingers crossed someone can help you. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

PEBBLES1973

animalmomkls thanks anyways. i got one chair in a trade. hopefully we’ll both get the desk. lmk if you need anything. take care and be safe. your friend PEBBLES1973

blurayne

Hey @animalmomkls, I sent you a Sunny Chair. Enjoy!

animalmomkls

Hi @blurayne, Thank you so much for the Sunny Chair. You are awesome. Let me know if you are looking for anything. Hope you have a fabulous week. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

PEBBLES1973

animalmomkls i just sent you 2 sunny seats and a sunny desk, enjoy. i got the seats from a friend. now you and i both have 2 chairs & a desk.

blurayne

Hello @PEBBLES1973 I sent you a Sunny chair. Enjoy!

PEBBLES1973

ty Blurayne

HolyGround

Does anyone have a spare moonberry pantry I can trade for? I won’t be able to get enough moonberries before the prize leaves on june 2nd :’( My webkinz username is boo22berry

lisag560

@Sandmania, sent weathered side table and Wacky tuxedo jacket and pants

Sandmania

@lisag560 Just wanted to say thanks for sending those awesome ad watch prizes! I didn’t have any of those and was so excited when I opened up the packages :D

lisag560

@frankie98, I love my Nafaria room as well! I use mine as a dragon lair. @animalmomkls please post if you are looking for other items from that theme or for your room. @sandmania, not sure what I am looking for right now, I am really enjoying your packages. So many items I did not have ;)

frankie98

Happy Friday blurayne:) I know you have gotten lots of the Hamster items form everyone, just checking if you need the lamp or sofa? Let me know and I would be happy to send it right over:) Have a wonderful weekend:) Frankie

blurayne

@frankie98, I do still need the sofa/couch, and would love to have it if you are sure you want to part with it. Everyone here has been so kind in sharing these items that I never expected to get. I am working on a Hamster room, book lovers room and my violet room this weekend. Are you looking for anything right now? I would love to send you something. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Your friend blurayne

Comments are closed.