My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,853 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 5 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Sandmania

@Sooners77 How many grass tiles do I have left to send you? I’m afraid I lost track and don’t remember if I’ve sent yesterday or not! Just let me know :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sooners77

Hi Sandmania! You did not send any tiles yesterday. With today, I have gotten 12 tiles. I thought I needed around 16 tiles, but I actually needed 18 tiles. If you have a couple of extra, I would love to have them. If not or if I’m asking for too much, that is fine. These are my favorite tiles. slime90

Sandmania

Hey @Sooners77! Okay great, I think I was able to send the remaining 6 over the weekend, but I’ll send you 3 more today just in case :) I have tons of them so it’s not a problem at all!

Sooners77

I just wanted to say thanks for all the tiles you sent. Feels great to finish a room – I had wanted to make a straight path with these tiles (2 tiles per row) and now it’s done. slime90

frozenanna2

Hey guys! I have an updated wish list, and these items are a lot to ask for, but just incase you guys have any that youd like to send to ne would be appreciated. I really need: the Playful Dress, the Summer Fun Dress, the Summer Fun Shoes, the Plumpy Glasses, the Tie Dye Bow, the Opal Bow, the Aquamarine Bow, the Fun Flamingo Slippers, the Butterfly Gown Flats, the Pretty Polka Dot Dress, the Snappy Polka Dot Dress, the Purple Polka Dot Bows, and the Blue Cat Dress. Thanks so much guys!! Just, please if anyone is willing, that would be great! I have some things I can send in return like Bountiful theme, and Clothing, and lots more! Jlmk please! Thank you guys! My UN id frozenanna2 have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) <3

PEBBLES1973

blurayne i have forest green tvs do you need one? lmk

blurayne

Pebbles1973, thank you so much for the offer, but I do have one and just dont have any extras of them. I am not sure why I dont because I have extras of all of the other pieces of that theme. I must have slacked off on my peek a newz hunting during that month. Are you looking for anything right now? :) blurayne

PEBBLES1973

looking for 2 sunny seats for a friend. thanks blurayne

blurayne

I thought I posted a reply this morning, but it is not showing up. I sent you 2 seats for your friend. Glad I was able to help. ~ blurayne

Sandmania

Hello everyone! Here is my updated wishlist!
      Christmas
      Arcade Gingerbread House
      Holiday Elf Plushy
      SantaKinz Cookie Jar
      SantaKinz Robe
      SantaKinz Slippers
      Zangoz Holiday Plushy
      Zingoz Holiday Plushy
      Apple Picking/Thanksgiving/Jumbleberry Fields
      Apple Farmer’s Green Sunhat
      Maple Dipped Apple Seeds
      Sour Moonberry Seeds
      Berry Farm Stand
      Dr. Quack Thanksgiving Plushy
      Ms. Birdy Thanksgiving Plushy
      Thanksgiving Snow Globe
      Wacky Zingoz
      Wacky Ballroom Shoes
      Wacky Scooter
      Zango Soda Machine Fridge
      Valentine
      Chocolate Shop Booth
      Chocolate Shop Neon Booth
      Cinnamon Plushy
      Chocolate Bunny Plushy
      Chocolate Tulip Bouquet
      Lovely Go Kart
      Sweetheart Go-Kart
      Sweetheart Pantry Fridge
      Sweetheart Sink
      Sweetheart Wall Art
      Sweetheart Whale Plushy
      Sweetheart Window
      Valentine Decorative Mailbox
      Mayor Campaigns
      2018 Dr. Quack Campaign Plush
      Amanda Panda Campaign Plushy
      Dex Dangerous Campaign Plushy
      Mayor Dr. Quack Bobblehead
      Mayor Sophie Stockwell Plushy
      PJ Collie Campaign Plush
      Sophie Stockwell Campaign Plush
      Other
      Card Collector Bunched Pants
      Card Collector Coat
      Card Collector Dining Chair
      Card Collector Dining Table
      Card Collector Fridge
      Frog Prince Side Table
      Happy Halloween Sofa
      Leprechaun Plush Toy
      Lucky Leprechaun Coin Pond
      Magic Painting
      Soup Station Stove
      Spring Chick Plushy
      Webkinz Day Year 14 Cake

blurayne

Hey, I sent the Maple Dipped Apple Seeds, SantaKinz Slippers and Robe.

Sandmania

@blurayne Thank you so much as always, and those shoes from your giveaway are just so adorable!!

frankie98

Hi Sandmania! I will do a little searching and send what I have:) The problem is I am a very messy house keeper and I don’t know the names of things until I put them is my dock LOL! I’m kind of a mess:/ I know I have the Valentine Mailbox, but will look for others:) Frankie

Sandmania

Thank you so much for the mailbox @frankie98 !! I love that you’re always looking out for me :) and don’t worry, I am probably just as messy as you haha!

lilmarie2013

@SandMania Hey hey I sent over some maple dipped seeds yesterday. I’ll be checking on the plushies over the weekend. They are in a bit of a mess right now. I have about 12 rooms most are full :p I have the farmer’s green sunhat, sour moonberry seeds, wacky scooter, chocolate shop booth and neon booth, and lovely go kart which I will send later today. Possibilities are the berry farm stand, frog prince side table, lucky leprechaun coin pond, webkinz day 14 cake, and magic painting. Have a great weekend :)

Sandmania

@webkinzplayer1212 Hope you also have/had a wonderful weekend, seeing as I’m a little late and this might not moderate until Monday. You are amazing, I don’t know how you keep track of all those items! Thank you so much as always :)

Sooners77

Hi! I have the Mayor Sophie Stockwell Plushy if you still need it. Also, I have the Chocolate Shop Booth if you would like another one. What is your username? Mine is slime90. If you have any Lightning Bugs and Grass tiles, I would love some.

Sandmania

Hi @Sooners77 I would love to have the Chocolate Shop Booth to finish my chocolate shop room. I sent you a FR from SandmaniaWebkinz, I can send you as many Lightning Bugs and Grass floor tiles as you need :)

Sooners77

Hi Sandmania! I just accepted your friend request. Before I send the chocolate booth, I was wondering if you wanted the Mayor Sophie Stockwell Plushy? Then, I could send it together. To finish a room I’ve been working on, I was needing about 16 Lightning Bug tiles. I do not expect that many, I was just letting you know. Any tiles would help. Thanks so much. slime90

Sooners77

As a matter of fact, I was just checking my dock and I have two extra Chocolate Shop Booths. If you want another one, I would be happy to send it to you. slime90

Sandmania

That would be fantastic, @Sooners77! And I’d love the plushie as well. Do you have another account I can send tiles to? If not, that’s fine I can just send 3 per day until you have enough to finish your room :)

Sooners77

Hi Sandmania! I just sent the two booths and the Mayor Sophie plushy. Also, I do not have another account. Thanks in advance for the tiles. slime90

animalmomkls

Hi @Sandmania, Thanks so much for the super wonderful surprise today. I was able to find an extra Purple Goblin Plushy to send you and I had an extra Mayor Dr. Quack Bobblehead too. I’ll keep looking for things on your updated list. animalmomkls : )

Sandmania

@animalmomkls Haha no worries, I’m sure you can get those prizes yourself once the Berry Fest starts, but I had tons of those berries saved up from years ago back when eating them didn’t give you any prizes. Needless to say, I got a little too excited when I found out about the new prizes. Thank you so much for the plushy and bobblehead – one step closer to finishing my collection!

blurayne

I sent you all of the Forest Green items except for the TV (could not find an extra of that one). Also sent : Holiday Elf Plushy, Chocolate Tulip Bouquet, Cad Collector Fridge, Frog Prince Side Table, Leprechaun Plush Toy, Magic Painting. Still looking for other items on your list. :)

Sandmania

Hope you know how much I appreciate you @blurayne! I’ve been racking my brain for things that I could send you back. Do you collect any furniture from the ?? theme boxes? I think I have an extra soft spice pantry, cute carousel window and rocker, a floral lounger, supernova beanbag chair, and bountiful bookcase. If you’re interested in any of these, just let me know!

blurayne

Thank you @Sandmania for the Cute Octopus Dresser it is adorable! I was wondering if you still have the Batty Bat Hat; I just realized that I do not have it or the werewolf Mask or the Spooky Spider Hat to complete my Halloween collection. Let me know if you are looking for anything special in return for it. :) blurayne

Sandmania

@blurayne I’m glad you liked the dresser – I noticed you were looking to trade for one on one of your posts and hoped that you still needed it. I don’t have the other two Halloween items you’re looking for as I probably wasn’t playing those years, but I can send you the Batty Bat Hat today. Always glad to find things you need!

blurayne

Thank you so much @Sandmania, I really appreciate it I am still looking for some more of the items you are wanting. Just harder to find them now because they are not in my dock and must be stored somewhere. :) blurayne

lilmarie2013

@Sandmania. Hey hey I’ve sent chocolate bunny, cinnamon, and ms Birdy thanksgiving plushes. Sour mnberryseeds,wacky scoter, and wacky ballroom shoes. Still to come is the Webkinz day 14 cake, chocolate shop booths, and thanksgiving snow globe. :)

Sandmania

@webkinzplayer1212 Thank you so much for sending those items on my wishlist AND the coupons & waterfalls! I’ve been trying to save up so that I can redecorate during berry fest while I wait for the floating berries, and this helps tremendously! As always, please let me know if there’s anything you need. As I’ve mentioned to blurayne, I have some extras from the ?? theme boxes – a soft spice pantry, cute carousel window and rocker, floral lounger, supernova beanbag chair, and bountiful bookcase. If you’re at all interested in any of these, just let me know!

lilmarie2013

@Sandmaia Hey hey You are so welcome. It seems like it has taken me forever to get these last items to you. My spelling in my last post was atrocious both my English and Typing teachers would not give me good marks. LOL Of course that was a long time ago. Did you know you can open up the whop while in the arcade and then just x it out and the berries will float while you play? Do you go to the park and do recycling? That’s another good activity as the berries float there and you can win some cool prizes. Sadly they aren’t kinz postable. If you’ve never done it before just click on the sign by the trash can and it show the trash/recyclables to pick up. Be sure to put in the right container. ) I’ll take a look at those items and let you know. Have a berry weekend :)

Sandmania

@webkinzplayer1212 Can you explain to me one more time how to get the berries while in the arcade? It doesn’t look like they float while I’m doing my dailies. Seems like I have to either be in the house or idling on the front page to get a berry every 5 mins or so. I do clean the park occasionally when I pop in to check for Mr. Moo, but it can also get a little boring just waiting for trash to appear LOL

lisag560

@sandmania, what seeds are you missing? (I do not have estore seeds) just looking for a list and I am still sending ad prizes your way :)

Sandmania

Hi @lisag560 I have all of the veggie fest seeds now, I’m only missing a sour moonberry seed and I think the yellow, green, and maple dipped apple seeds from fall fest a few years back. Please don’t worry about that though, I know those seeds are hard to find. Fingers crossed they’ll be giving some out in the clubhouse during that special event! I’m loving all the ad watch prizes you’re sending :) I hope I haven’t sent you repeats of anything – I haven’t really been keeping track, just digging through storage and sending whatever I find lol

lilmarie2013

@Sandmania Hey hey its web12 here. Do you have an updated want and trade lists? I have apple seeds galore except one color that I can’t recall right now. May also have the moonberry seeds. :)

Sandmania

Hi @webkinzplayer1212 I just need the green apple seeds now :) I will update my wants list in just a bit, there are a few more things I’m looking for now to complete rooms and such. It’s going to be yet another long list haha but you’ve all already helped me so much, there’s nothing more I could ask for! I’ll have to go look at my trades list again on the other page and see if I need to update that as well.

Sandmania

whoops I think I meant to say I’m still looking for the maple dipped seeds, @lisag560 sent me the green and golden delicious apple seeds :)

Comments are closed.