My Want List

Home Forums Trading My Want List

This topic contains 1,852 replies, has 260 voices, and was last updated by  teamascot 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

starbrite1

Hi all, I wasn’t sure where to put this but I am looking for a couple of goo goo berry sleeping bags that you could get from feeding your pet goo goo berries during berryfest. I didn’t get a single one. I have no clue how rare these were to get, so if there is something you would like in return please let me know and I will see if I have it. ~shanloveshorses

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lisag560

@starbrite1, please accept fr from Lisag560….I have an extra sleeping bag

starbrite1

Just accepted, thank you Lisag560!

lilmarie2013

@starbrite1. Hey hey I can send you a goo goo berry sleeping bag. We are friends on a beanie account, nothing is needed in return. :)

lilmarie2013

@sandmani. Hey hey well I have no clue where my reply to you went, it was right after I had asked for an updated list. I would be interested in your floral lounger and cute carousel rocker. If they are gone by now no worries. I had internet issues over the weekend and was not able to check on much of anything ;(. It just comes and goes. Maybe a few minutes maybe a few hours, it was so frustrating. Fortunately it was towards the end of berry fest and I had finished the challenge and collected quite a few berries. I’m awaiting new equipment so hopefully that fixes the problem. I’ll look for more items from your list and send as I find. :).

Sandmania

@webkinzplayer1212 Sending your package now! I’m glad you were at least able to finish berry fest before having internet issues. I’ve also been having some problems with my computer overheating (and shutting down) lately. The weather’s been pretty hot and humid, so maybe that’s the reason. There are so many fun events planned for July, so I hope we both get our computer issues fixed!!

lilmarie2013

@Sandmania OMG I have had that same issue also. Every laptop we have ever owned always overheats while playing Webkinz. But last summer it would completely shut down and not turn on for days or half the keyboard would stop working :O I took it into the repair place and there was nothing to be done. I had an older slower laptop that I used and when the newer one would turn on I would switch to it. I did not want to invest in a new laptop at that time as the only thing I use it for is Webkinz, anything else I use my other devices. Now that I’ve seen the desktop app works ok, once the school sales start, I’ll look at getting a new laptop. :) Hope your issues get resolved

Sandmania

@webkinzplayer1212 That’s exactly what I’m doing right now LOL I have an old laptop 10+ years old, so when my current laptop shuts down I switch to the other one. Unfortunately, that one overheats too, so I have to keep switching back and forth. Thankfully they do both turn on again after cooling down for a couple hours. It’s not really in my budget right now to invest in a new computer, so all I can do is hope for the best! Wish there was more you could do on mobile, that would really solve a lot of problems!

Rareone

@Bonesbongo Hello Shelkinz67 :) @webkinzplayer1212 sent me a lot of the HP clothing, which I SO appreciate! What I apparently don’t have are the backpack and the green club flats, do you happen to have those? If so, if you are still willing to send them, I would appreciate it. If there is anything I could send you in return, please let me know. Thanks, Rareone

bonesbongo

Hi, @Rarone I sent you the Helping Paws Club Back Pack and HPC Flats and a treat. I do have an extra Helping Paws Club Flooring if you would like me to send tomorrow. Enjoy! Have a wonderful weekend. ~ shelkinz67

bonesbongo

Sorry @Rareone misspelled your name.

65peaches

@bonesbongo no worries, I’ve been called worse ;p

65peaches

@Bonesbongo Hi Shelkinz67. Thanks SO much for the gifts, I really appreciate them! If you have extra, I would love the flooring, as I now am going to try to collect the room items. Is there anything I might be able to send you that you want? Thanks much! – Rareone

bonesbongo

Hey @Rareone I was able to send you the Helping Paws Club Flooring, HPC Armchair and HPC Dining Table those were the only extra furniture items I had. I am not looking for anything at the moment. Have a great day, enjoy the rest of the week. ~ shelkinz67

Rareone

@bonesbongo Shelkinz67, thanks so much for HPC items, they are so pretty, I love them! I’m excited to get out them, and collect the rest of the items :) Have a great week! – Rareone

Sandmania

Here is my updated wishlist! HUGE thanks to everyone that has helped me make it this far :)

Mayor Campaigns
      Amanda Panda Campaign Cap
      Salley Cat Campaign Cap
      Sophie Stockwell Campaign Cap
      2018 Dex Dangerous Campaign Sign
      2018 Dr. Quack Campaign Sign
      Amanda Panda Campaign Sign
      Dex Dangerous Campaign Sign
      PJ Collie Campaign Sign
      Salley Cat Campaign Sign
      Sophie Stockwell Campaign Sign
      Webkinz Votes 2016 Poster
      Webkinz Votes 2018 Poster

Apple Picking
      Apple Basket
      Berry Farm Stand
      Apple Farmer’s Green Sunhat
      Apple Farmer’s Cap

Christmas
      Arcade Gingerbread House
      Zangoz Holiday Plushy
      Zingoz Holiday Plushy

Valentine
      Sweetheart Whale Plushy
      Sweetheart Go-Kart
      Lovely Go Kart
      Sweetheart Pantry Fridge
      Sweetheart Window

Halloween
      Candy Tile
      Happy Halloween Sofa

Other
      Captain’s Couch
      Card Collector Dining Table
      Zangoz Soda Machine Fridge

blurayne

Hey, I was able to send: Apple Basket, Apple Farmers Cap, 3 Candy tiles, Captain’s Couch. Happy to help out a friend. :) blurayne

Sandmania

Thank you so much as always @blurayne! Are you needing any more Alpine Evergreen Trees? I think I managed to get a couple more from the mobile wheel, and I can continue sending those to you as I get them :)

blurayne

Hello @Sandmania, I can always use more of those adorable trees. But only if they are extras that you don’t need for yourself or trading. I did end up with a lot of them from the wheels and don’t want to be greedy. :)

Sandmania

@blurayne I have as many trees as I need for decorating, so the rest are just extra! I’d be happy to send whatever I get along to you. I’m so sorry to hear about your poor doggie. It sounds like he’s doing a little better now; I hope he recovers soon! Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with :)

Sooners77

Thanks for the updated list. I just sent the Apple Farmer’s Green Sunhat and two Candy Tiles. Will look later for any more items. slime90

Sandmania

Thank you @Sooners77! I finally have the complete apple farmer’s outfits now thanks to you and blurayne :)

bonesbongo

Hi @Sandmania I have the Amanda Panda Campaign Cap, Amanda Panda Campaign Sign and Dex Dangerous Campaign Sign. I will send it to you first thing tomorrow morning, I’ve sent a gift today. I’m checking my other accounts as well for these items. ~ shelkinz67

Sandmania

Much appreciated @bonesbongo! Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with :)

bonesbongo

@Sandmania items sent out, still checking other accounts I will post later if I have extras so others will be aware of what has been sent on your wishlist. ~ shelkinz67

Rareone

Hi @Sandmania I sent you some candy tiles, and can send lots more. I sent a FR from Rareone, where I can continue to send tiles from :) Glad I actually had something for you! I’m still looking for other items as well, but I have things all over the place, heh – Rareone

Sandmania

@Rareone Thank you so much for the candy tiles! I had managed to get one tile in the trade rooms previously and thought I’d love to get several more for my Halloween room. I also love that they change when you rotate them!

Rareone

@sandmania I agree! You can turn them to reflect the candy you are craving at the moment, hehe Or use them for different themes… – Rareone

pegpony

Hi @Sandmania! I have a Sophie Stockwell Campaign Sign and a candy tile I can send. I’ll send them with some kinzcash! Also, I know you have a Wallowing Tub listed on your “for trade” list since I’ve been looking for one for a while. I was wondering if perhaps you’d trade it for the items I’m sending you? If you don’t want to trade then no worries I’m sending you the items anyways!

Sandmania

So sorry @pegpony that post was almost a month ago, and I don’t have the tub anymore :( I saw on another post that you were looking for the superfan chair and I happened to have an extra, so I just sent that over to you! I also should have specified that I was looking for the 2018 Sophie Stockwell Campaign Sign (the 2018 one doesn’t have the year in its name), I already had the 2020 one, so I’ll send the sign back to you :)

pegpony

Hi @Sandmania don’t worry about the tub, I greatly appreciate the superfan chair! Sorry I didn’t have the sign you were looking for, I didn’t realize the 2018 ones didn’t have the years in their name. If I ever find anything else on your want list I’ll send it to you!

lilmarie2013

@pegpony. Hey hey thanks for sending some kc and a treat! I sent over the Superfan wardrobe and I see sandmania had the super fan chair. I had internet issues over the weekend so I didn’t get to search through rooms (I have 14 accounts) as I wanted to so I’ll keep looking for the other item you wanted. :)

pegpony

Hi @lilmarie2013 thanks so much for the wardrobe, and thank you for looking! Hopefully I’ll be able to repay your kind gesture one day if I have something you’re looking for! Everyone here is so nice : )

bonesbongo

Hi @Sandmania Salley Cat Campaign Cap, 2018 Dr. Quack Campaign Sign and Salley Cat Campaign Sign will be sent first thing tomorrow morning, gift already sent today. Still looking for more of the items on your wish list. ~ shelkinz67

Sandmania

@bonesbongo Thank you so much!!! I forgot to add this in, but I’m also looking for the 2018 Dex Dangerous Campaign Hat. I’m realizing now that my post can be a little confusing, I should have written down the years of each of the hats and campaign signs. But you have been sending me all the right years, thank you so much for that! I just need the 2018 Dex hat+sign, 2018 Sophie hat+sign, and PJ Collie sign to complete my collection now. Are you looking for anything right now? Let me know!

lilmarie2013

@Sandmania Hey hey can you post an updated want list? It looks like I may have sent over some duplicates of what others have sent. I don’t need them back just trying to get you what you want. I hope those campaign plushies were the ones you wanted. I’m glad they now have the years on them. In the arcade it works when you’re playing a game that takes some time like jumbleberry fields or spree. If you move around too quickly it doesn’t have time to cycle the berries. Also any game you play that doesn’t require a lot of jumping/moving works too, I usually do Quizzy’s word or Eager Beaver. Have the game you want to play open. Then go down to the right of the dock and use the w shop button and pull it up. Then x out of the wshop and play your game. You can also pull up the whsop in the park and sell your harvests or whatever and collect trash and berries. I use the timer on my phone to signal when to look for the berries. :)

Sandmania

@webkinzplayer1212 Fantastic advice! Gotta try that now for the remainder of berry fest. Those were the exact plushies I needed that you sent me. Thank you so much!! My campaign plushy collection is now complete :) I’ll post an updated list soon. I figured I might just try to collect some of the hats and signs that I’m missing now, but no biggie if I don’t find them. Have you had a chance to look at the ?? box items yet? Just let me know!

Comments are closed.