Username History!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Username History!

This topic contains 342 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Bali_Tiger 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Do you have a backstory of how you got your username? Post it here! Okay, so my user name, stylized is OCarinaoftime, because I love The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. the capital OC is because I love OWL CITY! So, yeah. That’s all! Um, yeah. Post your history below! ~OCarina

I love Toby Mac and Mandisa!!!!!!!!!!!! they are awesome!!!!!!!!! ~ Horses, Dogs, And Dolphins!!!

Sorry I haven’t been on in forever. I’ll have to catch up on posts. I haven’t been on WW lately either. I’ll have to get on later. See ya! ~Ocarinaoftime

Thank you so much DF for the movie screens and wall art! I needed a movie screen for my movie theater! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

dogfish

LOL Gold, I’ll send an extra, to sell, they make great KC. JLMK if you need anything, maybe something you are having trouble finding. Take care, DF

Atomton

I love books too! Nice user bookalot2012. And you started WN’s in 2012 right! So fitting!-Atom

Atomton

Hi Gold, do you have the deluxe W-shop items yet? I mean the chest nut cart and the casibo? Let me know because I am asking DF if he could please send me a few more of each. I can use a couple and send you some too! As for the W-shop clothes I don’t have the deluxe ones yet however I will ask. Do you need a shelldon plushie, new vacation deluxe prize? I have 1 extra from my friend, so guess what, it is yours! TTYS-Atom

I don’t have any of the deluxe items yet, any that you or DF send will be appreciated! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.