Webkinz Club: Get To know the Players

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Club: Get To know the Players

This topic contains 111 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  angelgirldog7 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

cehgirl

Hello fellow players!!! I am cehgirl, but better known on the internet as Yatastar. I am here to help Webkinz players get to know each other better and fid your opinions on certain topics. I will send out one question a week that I would like your opinion on, and some that I find interesting will be shared on my websites and Facebook page. Thank you for participating, and may StarClan light your path. ~Yatastar~ (cehgirl)

hey horse121, come visit stealthstorms horse advice forum!! its awesome. hope to see you there!!~Dapplegreyhorse PS i like art!!

ILoveHorses5

Hi everyone I LOVE HORSES! my username is: horsesarenice13 plz add me.

Mintystar322

My favorite game is Tiles Towers

MMM, i really like all the games but i do like Smoothie Moves and Pizza Palace alot. ~Texas Girl

bob15dj

Hey Cehgirl, I was wondering if I could suggest a question? Here it is: How many accounts do you have? how many free and how many full? Δ BOB Δ p.s I just got Tallstar’s Revenge!

inki14

Hi I like your question! I have twelve full accounts and none free. Over four hundred pets between them all. Been collecting for a while : D. -Missy <3

foxstar2000

omg i saw the book in the stores!! i would ask how it is but i would be totaly lost :p acually, HOW IS IT!?!?! i love the warriors series!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.