webkinz fairy god mother 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz fairy god mother 2

This topic contains 223 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello i want to help make peoples wishes come true so i will try to grant your wish . i can grant estore points but only like 1000 or 2000 points . i can also give u kinz style shop stuff and deluxe stuff i also have some priceless but those are a maybe . i will try to find rares that u might want and i can try to get psi and other stuff so yeah u know what i mean! im here for u and open for the job! (by the way, u can make more than 1 wish just try to make less that 3 so i have stuff for other people!) i have my wand in my hand just in need of people! fairy dust whoosh!

cat161161

dear fairy god mother 2, my wishs are volcanic geyser and 2000 estore points. thank a lot from cat1611 is my user name

Hunnypoo128

Sorry, I forgot to put my UN on here…it’s the same…Hunnypoo128. Also, if you don’t mind, can I make one other suggestion? I would love to have the Neo Gothic Bath Tub!! Thank you again!! :-)

Hunnypoo128

Are you still granting wishes?? If so, WOW…that is pretty cool of you!! Not a lot of people would do that for others!! If you don’t mind, I have a wish…I would love to have anything from the Elf Theme or the Gold Theme (don’t know if that stuff is tradeable or not)!! If not those, I guess just anything neat and different. And thank you again for being so kind!! :-)

dora5678910

i wish for my account dora5678910 to receive kinzcash and/or zodiac outfit pieces!!!!!!!! thank you fairy godmother!!

Anonymous

well i cant send u kinz cash but i could get u some zodiac i know i have at least 1.

Hello Webkinz Fairy Godmother the second! :D Do you have the ambulance exclusive item, rapid rescue fire truck, and puppy patrol car? I’m making a town in my house that includes a hospital, fire station, and police station, that’s why. If you don’t have any of these items, that’s alright. My username is VBS123

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.