Fan Mail Archive

Welcome to the Fan Mail with Fiona archive page! Fiona is the KinzPost Courier and LOVES answering real questions sent in by Webkinz fans. Missed a Fiona post? Click the links below to read past articles!

Fan Mail with Fiona #1

Fan Mail with Fiona #2

Fan Mail with Fiona #3

Fan Mail with Fiona #4

Fan Mail with Fiona #5

Fan Mail with Fiona #6

Fan Mail with Fiona #7

Fan Mail with Fiona #8

Fan Mail with Fiona #9

Fan Mail with Fiona #10

Fan Mail with Fiona #11

Fan Mail with Fiona #12

Fan Mail with Fiona #13

Fan Mail with Fiona #14

Fan Mail with Fiona #15

Fan Mail with Fiona #16

Fan Mail with Fiona #17

Fan Mail with Fiona #18

Fan Mail with Fiona #19

Fan Mail with Fiona #20

Fan Mail with Fiona #21

Fan Mail with Fiona #22

Fan Mail with Fiona #23

Fan Mail with Fiona #24 (Webkinz X Edition)

Fan Mail with Fiona #25

Fan Mail with Fiona #26

Fan Mail with Fiona #27

Fan Mail with Fiona #28

144 Responses to Fan Mail Archive

1. MARIPOSA6034 says:

Dear Fiona, Why is there all of the sudden this new update in Webkinz World? Please take it under consideration to talk to the people who own Webkinz World to change it back to the way it was. I’m going to go on strike until the creators change it back. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome to do so. ~MARIPOSA6034

2. roots145 says:

am i allowed to write mail

3. LKAGI2 says:

DEAR FIONA, IT IS EVERY DAY PAIN TO LOOK FOR FLOATY AND ABSOLUTELY NO FUN, CAN YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?

4. lillexy32 says:

Hi Fiona, i wanted to suggest that Webkinz could make some alternative ways to be a deluxe member other than paying each month. Some people cant afford it and its not fair, especially to the people who have been playing for many years and now suddenly cant do the things we had such fun doing before. Maybe it could be offered as a reward for being a member for a certain amount of time, or having a certain amount of pets, or you could save up and pay for it in kinzcash. Thanks, lillexy32

5. dolfinlover1 says:

I was wondering I got a code to redeem my Decade Dragon but every time I type it in it never works. And I’ve been trying since the day you code get them.

6. mrsgoot says:

We would love webkinz world to re-run past treasure hunts, so we can collect the figures that we missed out on. :)

7. natalie13 says:

how do I find out if my question was answered?

8. 117ber says:

I was trying to sign up my mazin hamster but my code was wet so i couldnt see some letters\numbers so i guessed my guesses were all wrong and it kicked me out of the code shop what should i do?

9. natalie13 says:

how d you redeem webkinznewz rewards? Redeem button doest work?Please fix

10. natalie13 says:

Fiona why doesn’t redeem button work on ganzrewards?

Leave a Reply