Fan Mail Archive

Welcome to the Fan Mail with Fiona archive page! Fiona is the KinzPost Courier and LOVES answering real questions sent in by Webkinz fans. Missed a Fiona post? Click the links below to read past articles!

Fan Mail with Fiona #1

Fan Mail with Fiona #2

Fan Mail with Fiona #3

Fan Mail with Fiona #4

Fan Mail with Fiona #5

Fan Mail with Fiona #6

Fan Mail with Fiona #7

Fan Mail with Fiona #8

Fan Mail with Fiona #9

Fan Mail with Fiona #10

Fan Mail with Fiona #11

Fan Mail with Fiona #12

Fan Mail with Fiona #13

Fan Mail with Fiona #14

Fan Mail with Fiona #15

Fan Mail with Fiona #16

Fan Mail with Fiona #17

Fan Mail with Fiona #18

Fan Mail with Fiona #19

Fan Mail with Fiona #20

Fan Mail with Fiona #21

Fan Mail with Fiona #22

Fan Mail with Fiona #23

Fan Mail with Fiona #24 (Webkinz X Edition)

Fan Mail with Fiona #25

Fan Mail with Fiona #26

Fan Mail with Fiona #27

Fan Mail with Fiona #28

144 Responses to Fan Mail Archive

1. natalie13 says:

Fiona I still have a lot of items either missing or not working yet?I am missing my 2 tier flowered Mothers day fountain and the Ballerina beds don’t work? Will it be soon to fix this and the pools?

2. gigiliz says:

So, Fiona, my brother, sister and I checked every day your responds and could not get any about our question for figures challenge at Magic Forest. What kind of price should we get. My sister got nothing, Is it price for years daily work? Our grandma is upset also because she bought a lot of them for my sister and my brother. Where is your answer, if, of course, you are reading any of those messages?

3. LKAGI2 says:

Dear, Fiona: where is my reward for all figures collection challenge? I done my part, worked every day to get to the end and got NOTHING!

4. gigiliz says:

I did not write to you today, and nobody from us wrote to you today, seems, if you do not like question you writing something like you are writing to quickly, or something like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shame on you, do not answer to us, YOU ARE VERY VERY RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WROTE TO YOU VERY POLITE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT, I REPEAT, NOT NICE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. gigiliz says:

Dear Fiona, my brother and I interesting, what kind of reward for full collection figurines from Magic Forest. I am sending you this question every day over week from now and my brother asked you yesterday and today. You answered to all kids, but us. Why? We are asking you, because nobody knows anything about this and we cannot get any answer from you or somebody else.

6. KAGI1 says:

Dear Fiona! I asked you yesterday and my sister is asking you more than week from now. I could not even see my question here. We asked about reward for full collection figurines from Magic Forest. You are answering to all kids, but somehow, not to us. Why? Is it difficult question? We asked our friend here at Webkinz and our grandma asked Webkinz friends on Twitter and Facebook and nobody knows anything about it. Please answer to our question!

7. KAGI1 says:

Dear Fiona, we are all collecting figurines at the Magic Forest. Do we have get something as reward for full collection? My sister is asking you about it week from now and did not get any answer from you. Maybe, just maybe, you can read this message and answer me, we are all would really appreciate you for it. Please answer!

8. gigiliz says:

Dear, Fiona, It is 3rd day already, I am asking you question and 3rd day I DO NOT SEE my previous questions and no answer from you. How come everybody asking you and you answer them, but not me? I asked about reward for full figurines collection from MAGIC FOREST. Nobody answer me, nobody knows anything about it. We’re collecting figurines, what is next, after we got all figurines and finished this challenge? I hope this time you would answer me.

9. gigiliz says:

Dear Fiona, I asked you yesterday some question and today I did not see my question and your answer. How come? I asked about completion all figurines in the forest. What kind of prize or something should be given away for accomplishment this challenge? I think it should be something, but do not know what. Can you. please answer on my question. I tried to find out from you prize list and could not find anything about it. Thanks! I hope tomorrow to see your answer on my question. I asked my friend about it and the do not know anything. Actually, I asked many people on Facebook and Twitter and nobody knows anything about it. We all collecting figurines, but do not know what would be when we finish this challenge. Please respond, looking forward to see your answer. Thanks again!

10. sammie52 says:

The new webkinz x is very frustrating. I understand that there are several issues that need to be worked out. Yet, as a paying player (these pets weren’t free) I wish you would have waited until the issues were solved. I am not able to send any gifts, because my dock doesn’t show up! Everything is too large, except the items in my dock that I can access to only when in a bedroom. Everything takes too long to do now.

Leave a Reply