Let’s Build Archive

In the Let’s Build video series, Michael shares how to decorate lots of different rooms! Click a link below to check out a previous Let’s Build video.

Let’s Build: Dr. Quack’s Clinic

Let’s Build: Clothing Store

Let’s Build: CampKinz

Let’s Build: Jumbleberry Fields

Let’s Build: A Royal Palace

Let’s Build: A Movie Theater

Let’s Build: A Wacky Bedroom

Let’s Build: A Hollow Oak Cottage

Let’s Build: Treasure Island

Let’s Build: The Kinzville Academy

Let’s Build: A Haunted Graveyard

Let’s Build: A Home for the Holidays

Let’s Build: On Webkinz Mobile

Let’s Build: An Ice Palace Bedroom

Let’s Build: A TV Studio

Let’s Build: A Spaceship!

Let’s Build: A Flower Garden

Let’s Build: A Seaside Hotel

Let’s Build: A Freaky Forest

Let’s Build: A Christmas Cafe

Let’s Build: A Chocolate Shop

76 Responses to Let’s Build Archive

1. kittybitty2014 says:

I want Michel to do a fall farm vid!!! ;^)

2. webkinzrockz131 says:

Michael, I have a suggestion for what to build next! Do Hogwarts or another magical school!

3. webkinzrocker1 says:

I love these videos!!!!!!!!! I made the clothing store and the wacky bedroom. The wacky bedroom is a little different, but the clothing store is exactly the same. ;9

4. foreverateens says:

Can you make some rooms that do not require rare, exclusive, estore, or deluxe stuff? challenge things are okay though ;)

5. puppypearl2014 says:

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH! can’t get to the videos ’cause i have k9 web protection!!!!!

6. choover143 says:

I love seeing these. What about something with Zum prizes, that could be fun to see.

7. jsticklestad says:

Michal I love your rooms! They are really cool! But half of the items you use are items that are hard for us to get…

8. moosiekins says:

Maybe this isn’t the correct spot to say this, but, Webkinz should REALLY come up with some themes for the BOYS!! I am a girl, but would love to see Boy Themed rooms, as well. Like what, you ask? Well, a Tool filled workshop would be awesome, or, a new Garage theme, updated from the old one, or how about a Video Game Room ( more like a Man Cave, less like an arcade ), or, here are some other cool ideas. a Fire Station, a Police Station, a Bat Cave!!!

9. chickenlittleROX says:

Can you do something using the spree tiles please:)

10. rheadragon says:

you should do a fancy kichen!

Leave a Reply